Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 25, 2024 7:58 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: LEVEL DROP?????

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Rook

Member #112

Dec 1, 2005 20:55
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yes! I was only one level away (for like 6 months) and now the adoption level has dropped! But, I still haven't gotten my confirmation. And it's been like half an hour.

Jocks may pick on us poor nerds, but it's us who turn out to be the doctors tending to their sports injuries. Ironic, no?
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 1, 2005 21:18
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Confirmation? What the crap are you talking about?

You are talking about the second familiar adoption, right? First off, you were two levels away -- not one. Second, there is no confirmation involved. You just log-in, click that shiny, hugely expanded link, and adopt.

I don't know what the blutty 'el you were tryin' to do... but I have a feeling that I'm going to have to smite you for it Mean Look

Viva la raza!
Rook

Member #112

Dec 1, 2005 21:55
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Oops... didn't see that. I thought I had to get a new account or something. Sorry. I used the same info, so hopefully it won't be a problem...

Simpsons characters escaping boat accident:

Mr. Burns: "Stroke! Stroke! Stroke!"

Lenny: "I'm rowing as fast as I can!"

Mr. Burns: "No! I'm having one!"
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 1, 2005 22:23
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Oh! That!

Yeah... that means absolutely nothing. If you sign-up using the exact same information, it acts as tho' you signed up for the first time.

This is actually meant to deter idiots who multiple-click the sign-up, see that their name and e-mail address is already taken by another account (which is in fact theirs), repeat the process three more times, and never realize that the multiple confirmation messages strewn across their many e-mail addresses are the result of their incompetence.

Viva la raza!
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 25, 2024 7:58 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022