Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 28, 2024 5:52 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: House monsters?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
boyachi

Member #92

Nov 24, 2005 21:35
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Ok, how long have these monsters been around to "increase the difficulty" of the tourneys (since this battle Meggido is getting served a loss in every battle so far)

My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?
draggy1234

Member #97

Nov 24, 2005 23:28
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I think MintMan made a news update on this on September 15, introducing the new "Domum Beluae" to tournaments.

Personally, I haven't come across any in battle yet. Tongue
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 25, 2005 24:34
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Thus far, there are only three: Cygnus, the level twenty Nidhogg; Meggido and Lebanon, the level 10 Behemoth; and some other Garm that isn't controlled by me which probably has been enlisted in only one tourney.

Meggido just has a terrible luck of the draw. Almost every creature at its level of tourneys is either a Kamaitachi (Wind) or Bennu (Light), which slaughters the poor Behe'.

Mostly, House Monsters increase the level of participation in a tourney (namely, simulated), in the sense that that can allow tourneys to exist that normally would not (two person or any number of less-than-power-of-two for elimination).
  They also increase the XP hand-out, which is always a plus Lick

I rarely set an individual AI, however, so they get kicked around fairly decently. "Added difficulty" pretty much translates into "added matches" Slanted Mouth
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 28, 2024 5:52 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022