Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Aug 24, 2019 7:31 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Battle!!!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
WriteMan.exe

Member #140

Sep 29, 2004 19:53
E-Mail Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I am WriteMan.exe and I am looking for a sparring partner for my Nidhogg egg, Ki-Ruru. What is every1 doing inschool when n0t listening to the teacher? I am working on a video game. If it's ahit a see if MintMan likes it...heh heh... A litte to proud maybe...hahaha

"MegaMan is cool. But I'm cooler!"
   -WriteMan.exe

[Moved by MintMan on Nov 20, 2005 19:42]
Rook

Member #112

Sep 29, 2004 22:02
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Shouldn't this go in the BD forums?

To wield a sword is to wield the most divine and diverse weapon of all time.
Arlen

Member #107

Sep 29, 2004 22:34
Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Wow. I'm gone for a couple of months, and I come back to find a l33t3r who doesn't quite understand the concept behind each forum. Why do I get the feeling I was probably better off lurking in the shadows with that strange, man-eating bunny?

-Arlen

"As I gnaw on this wire, I pause to wonder what being electricuted feels like..."
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 29, 2004 23:41
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

More green eyebrow faces!

For serious, yo. This post is sorta an oddball, but falls under the tradition of many misplaced Battling Dragons posts, such as Hated's "Why Purple?"

And thusly for this post and many previous, such as starting two different topics with the same title but different subjects, I am declaring WriteMan.EXE to be the new Hated, meaning it is open season on WriteMan.

Have fun everyone Wink
Camo

Member #5

Sep 29, 2004 23:55
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Maybe Writeman is just retarded...
  We should be nice and accepting...

HAHA SUCKED IN DOWNY FROWNY YA F***EN RETARD!

c*** me up scotty
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 30, 2004 1:48
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Now now, we need to learn to 'shair' this webspace. *uses the technique Shair on WriteMan.exe*
  Don't dis retards, they are entertaining.
  Me, if I ever remember I am doodling crazily trying to come up with another good Ziz pic.
The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?

[Editted by boyachi on Sep 30, 2004 13:51]
Sword
MadGoblin

Member #2

Sep 30, 2004 9:55

This topic has become horribly direct quite quickly.
  More Eyebrow facing!

Okay, don't you say anything about retarded people being funny! I know one by means of friends of the family or... something thing. So, shut yer yappers, gits.

Wait, Arlen, did you just call Writeman a "l33t3r"? I pray that you spelled it that way as refering to him as, like, a retarded l33t3r, for we all know the proper spelling is "13373|2". Whenever you actually use a real "L" or "T", it signifies n00b 1337, which is an inferior bastardization.

So, we'll just assume that is what you meant to make you look better and Writeman.exe look worse Tongue

Hrhr, roffle roffle- ow... * realizes that he shouldn't laugh after a run in with an SUV *

If you're reading this right now, it means I'm raiding your fridge. Sucker!
Battalon127

Member #25

Sep 30, 2004 12:23
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Ahhh, open noob season, and me without my hunting license. * fabricates a noobLicense * That's better. * uses the technique Strike on WriteMan.exe *
  Speaking of mentally challenged, I just watched the Seinfeld yesterday where Kramer gets invited to a charity banquet for retards 'cause he'd been at the dentist and was drooling from the novacain. And George gets accused of stealing supplies from the Yankees because he was eating some kind of spicy chicken and was all flushed when they were questioning him. And Jerry was all worried he'd been violated when he was under the gas at the dentist's. Roffle, haha that show is still my absolute favorite comedy and pretty much killed all sitcoms since. I haven't seen too many shows out there today that don't bear at least some resemblance to an episode of Seinfeld. But back on topic... wait was there a topic?

"I'm damaged goods now!" ~Jerry Seinfeld, Seinfeld
draggy1234

Member #97

Sep 30, 2004 15:28
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I think the original topic was supposed to be Writeman wanting to find someone to spar with for BD. That, and talking about something with a new video game...?

*since it's open season, uses the technique Blast on WriteMan.exe*

EDIT: Wait a minute, is open season simply a privilege for people to bash on Writeman, or do you actually WANT us to do so?

[Editted by draggy1234 on Sep 30, 2004 15:30]
Sword
Rook

Member #112

Sep 30, 2004 15:35
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

And the eyebrow fun keeps on rolling!

*fabricates a falselicence because he lives outside the law!!!*

Now the fun begins...

*uses the technique HeatWave on WriteMan.exe*

DIE NOOB, DIE!!!! Hold on... I'm a n00b! Oh no! Embarrassed

Man this is so mean! It's so wrong! Yet feels soooo right... Evil Grin

EDIT: Inserted a much needed smiley. ^

Jocks may pick on us poor nerds, but it's us who turn out to be the doctors tending to their sports injuries.

[Editted by Rook on Sep 30, 2004 15:37]
Sword
Camo

Member #5

Sep 30, 2004 17:19
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Awwww, poor Writeman.

my mum does daycare and she has one retarded kid, he's 10 but looks like his 1, cant walk, makes weird noises, and his head looks like that of golum from Lord of the rings, still it doesnt stop me from thinking retards are funny, it just makes me realise how lucky I am to be me, and not retarded, but retarded people probobly enjoy you loughing with them, I know Golly does, so if your loughing at a retard makes them happy.... Is it really that bad?

c*** me up scotty
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 30, 2004 18:38

Your mom already takes care of one re-re; don't be too sure that you are not, too, Camo. From what we have seen... I mean.... c'mon.

What the Hel is up with this topic? Too much responseness, it seems to me. * fabricates a KillingSpree to show everyone * This is what the topic is supposed to be about. * uses the technique Mallet on WriteMan.exe with a killingspree to sock-it-to-him * Don't be a n00b! Don't!

"Is he dead?" - Brak
  "He was when I killed him." - Zorak
Sword
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Sep 30, 2004 18:40
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

* uses the technique FireSlice on WriteMan.exe because everyone is attacking him *

On second thoughts, I was also temporarily crazy summer 2003...yet you people didn't bombard me for it.

LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club

-----------
  Truth -->
  <-- Bush
Sword
MadGoblin

Member #2

Sep 30, 2004 22:50

Geez, guys, being a little rough on him, aren't you? And, I mean, could you be a little bit more unoriginal. You need to do these things with style. Like me, MadGoblin, master of the cool!

* As is the new trend, uses the technique Poison on WriteMan.exe with his words * Ahem, hey, WriteMan. You're not an EXE, you're a ... BAS!!! Ooooo, burn!

And that's how ya do it lame style!

PBM! Fear!
Sword
Rook

Member #112

Oct 1, 2004 21:45

Geez guys! You're being real mean! He might never come back because we were so hard on him. I mean, c'mon! Everone makes mistakes! And you don't have to be rude about it!

* gives WriteMan.exe a virtual beer because he deserve it *

Drink up! We n00bs gotta stick together!

Jocks may pick on us poor nerds, but it's us who turn out to be the doctors tending to their sports injuries. Ironic, no?
Sword
Camo

Member #5

Oct 1, 2004 22:08

*steals virtual beer*

I do believe I deserve this more.

c*** me up scotty
WriteMan.exe

Member #140

Oct 2, 2004 8:06
E-Mail Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hey, sorry! Sorry!!! I didn't mean to be a noob. And I'm not retarded!!! :(. If any1 was offended or otherwise p.o'd about this thread I'm sorry. Forgive me.

(But I still wanna battle some1.)

"MegaMan is cool. But I'm cooler!"
   -WriteMan.exe

[Editted by WriteMan.exe on Oct 2, 2004 8:07]
boyachi

Member #92

Oct 2, 2004 10:04

Look, I'd fight you, but I am level 7. Sooo...unless you want a high probability of your arse being kicked, I wouldn't challenge me, considering you are level 2.
  Why not post yourself up on the battle board?

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?

[Editted by boyachi on Oct 2, 2004 14:50]
Ice

Member #46

Oct 2, 2004 16:40

*mutates a GunsWith"For_WriteMan.exe"WrittenOnThem*

This is all good and interesting, I fully approve. Also, You can challege Mista any time you want.

[Edit] Wrong smiley

(o.o) (c) Ethereal Enterprises, 2004

[Editted by Ice on Oct 2, 2004 16:40]
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Aug 24, 2019 7:31 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2019