Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 25, 2024 9:59 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Go Slasher

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Camo

Member #5

Oct 9, 2005 1:40
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Results for Fifth Septa Sevens

And the winners are... Camo and Slasher_Bloodrinker! Congratulations!

I think that's Slasher's first tourney win, Slasher doesn't seem to be going too well!

Anyways, it would be cool if on a creatures viewing page it had what tourneys they had won, or maybe even just a list of tourneys won on the tournement page.

I know Ripper is King of some season or other?

If you read this sig you should buy Camo a beer
MintMan

Member #1

Oct 9, 2005 3:09
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, "KingOfWintertime2005" right their on the viewing page. Blutty 'el, how could you miss something that you just suggested?

And speaking of suggestions... * uses LandSmite on Camo for obvious reasons * No suggestions. They are either good ideas that I have already thought of, or -- as in this case -- just bad ideas plain.
  Have you seen the list of tourneys? There are a bleedin' lot of them! Those are just from this season, too. There is no way I am taggin' that data to tell which a monster has won when it is not even relevent. The actual tourney win percentage is kept in some backwater part of the logs, but integers are a much easier store than tons and tons of names. That is also kept by user -- not by creature.

Moreover, do you realize just how many tourneys certain monsters have won? Displaying them all would more than double the length of the creature's page, obscuring some part of the useful data.

As for Slasher, mayhaps you should try and stop using Burn against fire-typed Bennus, or maybe just stop fighting Bennus plain. Beasts, too. For serious.

Oh, wow, you actually didn't use Burn in your last fight... too bad it was still against a Bennu. C'mon! Degeneration against a high-Virtue monster? I couldn't even tell what you even doing in your battle. Where the Hel was your power bar? I saw Stab for some unknown reason used in the early goings, but then it just sorta vanished.
  Dude, you have Insanity for a reason. Use it.
Sword
Camo

Member #5

Oct 9, 2005 8:09
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Whoopsh!
  Ok, it has that tittle on this page just not on my view creature when logged into my account.

I just accept battles and umm.. attack?

c**t me up scotty
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Oct 9, 2005 14:41
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Um...because Ripper is the one who got the title? The owner doesn't really get the glory, it's the familiar...and thereby only on that page.

A list right on the page would be too long, anyway. And, as Mints stated, no suggestions due to concerns over...stuffs.

...Wait...did anything I just said above make sense?

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  "At this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly outta Ronald Reagan airport." -President Dubya

Camo

Member #5

Oct 11, 2005 23:38

Well make it so that when logged in you can check what tournements you have won.

DO IT NOW!

Pokemon Australia - keeping Aussie trainers in touch
MintMan

Member #1

Oct 11, 2005 23:45
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Didn't I just explain why I shouldn't do that? * uses Toss on Camo with a brain 'cause he's in need *

"Do they make pies that aren't irresistible? Not in my world, pal." - Craig Ferguson
Sword
Dragon_Kirby

Member #226

Oct 12, 2005 20:21
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

You're actually trying to help him? You usually just hit 'em again.

"Never argue with idiots, they take you down to their level and beat you with experience
Camo

Member #5

Oct 14, 2005 5:58

On Oct 11, 2005 23:38, Camo said:

DO IT NOW!

If you read this sig you should buy Camo a beer
MintMan

Member #1

Oct 14, 2005 10:37

You frickin' homo, this is the third time I have deleted you doing the exact quote of "DO IT NOW".

I already freakin' said it would be stupid and impossible to do. I only keep backlogs of the most recent tourney participation; figuring out which ones were won would require a huge loop through zipped archives.
  Yeah, impossible.

Why the blutty 'el do you even want to know which tourneys you won? They make no difference. I mean, you already got your booty from them; after they end and you get the results, they are of no consequence whatsoever. * hopefully can uses LandSmite on Camo for more hurtin' *
Sword
LeeTupper

Member #42

Dec 12, 2005 14:07
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

* uses PrayerforSalvation on Camo because his butt needs some savin' *

Hmmmm... Mayhaps there could be a volunteer effort to compile all of this information? Hmmm... Maybe even just a little field somewhere in their stats that would give a link to the page where the old tournies are listed or something. Still would be work though.

So, yeah. It would be nice, but I don't see why bother.

What is this arcane desert?- My 9th Grade english teacher
  Do I dare ask why this looks like a potato chip?-my 7th grade english teacher, with a destroyed piece of homework
Sword
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 25, 2024 9:59 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022