Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 28, 2024 6:17 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Tag question

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Lymfada

Member #214

Sep 16, 2005 16:32
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

First let me start by saying I already know I could not have won my match against you Mint. I thought I had a set of commands set up for my new calf but it did not work out once the tag happened. If you know this (not sure if you will) Did I somehow erase my grid and thats why it went random or did tagging do it. Also Once the battle is over will Phoenix open the next match?

Lym
  What does not kill you makes you stronger
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 16, 2005 23:36
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yes, your Bennu will head the next one. That is why you were asked to pick it as your leader when signing up in the tourney, and why its name always appears first in any mention of familiars in the tourney.

I am not quite sure what you are referring to with the AI. Did you actually set your Behemoth's own AI or did you do what you are supposed to and continue setting techniques on your Bennu's AI screen after summoning it, which it perfectly allows you to do?
  I mean, before and after tag matches start, there is always only the option to set the AI for your one, lead creature since your other monsters will feed off of its AI.

[Editted by MintMan on Sep 17, 2005 10:21]
Lymfada

Member #214

Sep 17, 2005 10:52

Ok did not realize that. See Vis has a much different grid with no where near the same amount of techs. I had cleard me grid and set it to summon then thought that the grid I had picked for Vis would kick in. Seems it was all random. So what happens if you have techs set up that one creature does not have access to say an SL3. Or if your sl2 or sl1 on your main is taken up by an ability such as illuminate so you cant select it to make your other creatures next attack.

Lym
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 17, 2005 13:11
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Okay, you still are not getting this.

You set a grid for every creature in the tourney. They all have their own, individual grid independent of everyone else. Once you use the Summon command, the AI and Grid that appears for your first creature will entirely disappear and be replaced by the grid of the new monster. Any too-high energy levels will just be truncated down since, y'know, the new monster cannot use them.

Also remember that you cannot change grids once a tournament begins. Well, you can, but it won't do anything to affect the current tourney. The grid you see on the AI page when you summon Vis is the grid it will have throughout the entire ten days.
Lymfada

Member #214

Sep 17, 2005 16:41

ok I had Vis's grid set and the AI set for him but it did not use it when it battled. No idea why Ill have to try again and see.

Lym
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 28, 2024 6:17 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022