Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 14:54 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Stupid Question Time

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Lymfada

Member #214

Sep 11, 2005 10:42
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I was re-reading the FAQ and I have a question, In order to adopt another monster do you need to be lvl 20 or 25. I know for most of you this is obvious but I was not sure as I thought (most likely incorrectly) that at 20 you reach your creatures highest possilbe skill and spell potential. Also if you adopt a tourney only creature does that follow the same rules for adopting meaning you have to get it to 20 or 25 strictly through tourneys.

Lym
  What does not kill you makes you stronger
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 11, 2005 13:23
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

The whole thing about "highest skill and spell potential" is sorta out-dated jargon from version three. Every monster had to get three skills (something that is no longer true), the last of which was obtained at level twenty-five (as there was no point spending to speak of).

Twenty-five is still the level as it is also half of the maximum.

As for tourney-only bonus monsters, they completely do not figure into the equation whatsoever. Don't see why you would even have to worry about B-monsters, tho', since you really cannot opt-in to adopting one. You have to earn it as a prize, and not a tourney-sized prize, either. A big-ol' sized prize...d.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 14:54 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022