Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 24, 2024 21:59 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Too Many Prime

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Lymfada

Member #214

Aug 13, 2005 11:09
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

The Tourney seems to have stopped. No matchew were updated from yesterday and today none seem to have started.

Lym
  What does not kill you makes you stronger
Kupoling_Katana

Member #238

Aug 13, 2005 19:58
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well whoop-de-doo to you!!! If you want to do something about it, then conjure up a mass of Tourney Points, and let a rip! Okay, that was mean, but it's better than an empty board, right?

-Pyra Ultima, The Pyrefly Aeon
Cheetarius

Member #10

Aug 14, 2005 3:42
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Bah, lym's right - our tourney seems to have gotten stuck in time in a crashed elevator, and we have to ride the elevator again every Halloween - dammit! wrong plot again. (That was a stupid movie, too.)

*offers a sacrifice to the REGods and prepares to pray his mantra*
  Mint: Stop that!
  *looks startled, then guilty, and packs everything away*
  Cheet: Sorry, it just seemed like the right thing to do...

- Cheetarius
  It doesn't think,
  It doesn't feel,
  It doesn't laugh or cry;
  All it does from dusk to dawn
  Is make the soldiers die.
Blade

Member #99

Aug 14, 2005 5:47
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

seems to have started...? I beat a lvl 17 monoceros foal...w00t!

[IMG]http://www.rsbandb.com/sig/sigs/b/blade455.png[/IMG]
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 14, 2005 20:50
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, well, unless you have been living under an especially thick rock, you would know that things aren't happening without any warning whatsoever. So please, don't act surprised by a script never processing some chunk of information on RE while I am still moving servers. Just report it.

Of course, it does very little good reporting something when my computer is packed up and I am on the road for half of a day 'cause there is very little I can do then to correct such a problem.

Well, let me see here... there are no future tourneys for these to conflict with, so things should be easy enough just to run a few days behind schedule.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 24, 2024 21:59 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022