Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 25, 2024 7:36 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Minor glitch

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Zedd

Member #76

Aug 10, 2005 17:00
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Dai-sho's picture would appear to have disappeared. I can only really check this on the 'current tourney' part of the log-in. Can't really specify any more info...

- Zedd i Randir, Lord of the Storm

"...with enough training, you will be able to beat ten men with your spirit. When you have reached this point, will it not mean that you are invincible?" Go Rin No Sho, Miyamoto Musashi
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 10, 2005 19:17
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Um... I am confused at to what you are talking about.

You are in a tournament... no battles. Your tournament for this day is over with (you won)... soooooo.... your Current Tourney is the only part you should be seeing.

What's to complain about?
Lymfada

Member #214

Aug 10, 2005 19:28
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Mint,

What he is saying is that when the battle is going on you only see a red x (or at least thats what I think) as that is what I see now also instead of the pic of my Bennu. I think he he scares most people seens most wont battle him lately. But getting back to the subject I see a red x instead of a picture in the Tourney screen both here at work and at home. I use IE for a browser 6.0 if that helps and win 2k at work and xp at home

Lym
  What does not kill you makes you stronger
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 10, 2005 22:46
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Oh, this thing again. Stupid file, auto-reverting servers! Stupid IE not following W3C conventions!

This problem (for those with a good memory, 'cause you were the ones that complained about it the first) hit a while back with the much clearer description "Hey, the pictures aren't loading."

But... y'know, things around here (still haven't made the move to NYC yet, which is about six months in the waiting Sweat Drop ) are often prone to just undoing changes I so happily make.
boyachi

Member #92

Aug 12, 2005 13:09

Stupid question: do you get practice percentage for sparring matches? I didn't get any.

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 12, 2005 18:21

You can, but like any match, you also have a chance of getting no practice whatsoever.

It entirely depends on whether or not you have passed your limit of training for the level. * uses Toss on boyachi with an original purpose of this topic, which was in no way related to his question *

"This is America, Jude. We cheat up -- not down." - Max Weinberg
Sword
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 25, 2024 7:36 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022