Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 20, 2024 4:44 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: I seem to have lost my opponent....

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
fightertype

Member #227

Jul 31, 2005 17:09
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

My opponent, Kaidragon, seems to have disappeared... I'm not sure if this is actually the case, but where the opponent info should be on the Battle Info page there is a box with the following text:
  Keeper:
  Familiar:,Lvl
  Elements:

The Recent Events seems to be displaying correctly.

A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five. - Groucho Marx
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 31, 2005 20:58
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, I already caught that. Celebi's account was deleted by a freak server mishap (score another one for my sucky server troubles!) Your entire battle had to be canceled and Celebi reverted to an old back-up file D'oh

You don't happen to remember what level Celebi was, do you? The back up was level one...

"Do they make pies that aren't irresistible? Not in my world, pal." - Craig Ferguson
fightertype

Member #227

Aug 1, 2005 9:32

Level 6 Nidhogg Egg, I believe.

I'm now having the glitch where it has an invisible opponent challenging me.

I will try to stay off of this site, as I am apparently cursed. Every electronic thing I touched yesterday has malfunctioned. I even got electrocuted by an iPod. Boggle

A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five. - Groucho Marx
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Aug 1, 2005 11:35
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

A small question, fightertype: did you handle all of those electronic products with wet hands?

Water is a very good conductor of electricity; therefore, being electrocuted with wet hands is much more probable than without. As for the malfunctioning items, I guess you need a little more...luck?

* uses Fortuna on fightertype to increase device-handling luck *

And empty opponents seem to be the result of the server being a vile being...at least it does to me.

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  "We're making the right decisions to bring the solution to an end." -President Dubya

Sword
fightertype

Member #227

Aug 1, 2005 14:28

Nope. Hands were dry. It's just that the electrical grounding in my house is not the best.

Thanks. I can use all the luck I can get.

MintMan

Member #1

Aug 1, 2005 18:33
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

The iPod must have known how foxy you were and... um.... shocked you for it?

... okay, I'll stop now.

Moving on, I apparently didn't delete your battle in entirity when manually editting your account.

... ah, a zero instead of a blank space Slanted Mouth That would have worked in version three fine. * gives fightertype a virtual Pie for present, past, and more importantly future transgressions *

It always seems that the ladies have the most problems with RE functionality, or maybe it is just they who actually report it. I have seen some pretty stupid things go overlooked by dudes for insane lengths of time.
Celebi

Member #157

Aug 1, 2005 19:33
Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I came here to find out info and there's already a topic here... Oo

So now I know what's happened... is there some way my Nidhogg can get back to level 6 and not have this strange battle log and 0/2 wins/losses?

Because if not I think I'll give up and quit.
fightertype

Member #227

Aug 1, 2005 22:00

mmmmmm...pie...

MintMan

Member #1

Aug 1, 2005 23:47

Well, obviously. Why else would I ask if anyone remembered what level you used to be? I was going to e-mail you, buuuut I forgot that I actually did have a back-up file and thus your e-mail address Nervous Typically when a big botch occurs, things are pretty well screwed.

Okay, so you were level six in fact, but that still doesn't tell me anything about your win ratio other than your current one is "odd".
  I can calculate your win total by going through all of the monthly win logs, but that still doesn't give me your overall battle total. What was it?
Celebi

Member #157

Aug 2, 2005 16:13
Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, thank you very much for restoring it. But I don't remember what the win/loss thing used to be... sorry... I think they were both around 10, but I don't have a way to find out. The wins and losses were definitely around the same number...

Argh, this is when I wish a paid more attention to my computer screen.
Zedd

Member #76

Aug 19, 2005 23:28
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Right, my account has also been deleted, I think. What I had was Dai-Sho on lv. 13 and Shugenja on level 7. I can't remember the rest... I know I had a bunch of relics, but I'm not quite sure what they were.

- Zedd i Randir, The Stranger

"There are few men who can quickly reply to the question 'What is the Way of the warrior?'. This is because they do not know in their hearts. From this we can see they do not follow the Way. By the Way of the warrior is meant death. The Way of the Warrior is death" - Ha Gakure, Yamamoto Tsunenori
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 19, 2005 23:53

Dammit! Wasn't your account deleted once before? Not in entirity, but not too long ago, at least. Must be all that wandering at the end of the alphabet. Thems some bad seeds there.

Well, I shall not be back on my computer (with all possible back-ups) until Monday, so just try an' sit tight until then, and think of the many pies you will be rewarded with for the hardship.
Zedd

Member #76

Aug 20, 2005 3:35
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, I think I lost all my relics before. Not the whole thing.

On the promise of pies, I shall sit tight.

* uses Deepstance for added protection agaisnt the evils of account deletage *

- Zedd i Randir, Lord of the Storm

"...with enough training, you will be able to beat ten men with your spirit. When you have reached this point, will it not mean that you are invincible?" Go Rin No Sho, Miyamoto Musashi
Sword
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 22, 2005 16:06

All right, you are kind of back. It would be easier for you to just tell me win ratios if you can remember them rather than me having to add-up all of your back-logs from the past few months.

I know Shug's current record is way off right now.
Zedd

Member #76

Aug 22, 2005 16:51

Right, for a start, Shug' should be level 7, and Dai-Sho level 13. Dai-sho's win ratio will be alright, I havn't got him into a normal battle for some time.

I dunno about win-loss ratios for Shug', though. I know he had more than 10 wins to his name, becasue I remember getting that tech.

I do know that I had WAY more relics than that (I had 4 wyrdwaters, plus several other types, incuding, I think at least one holiday relic), and that I'd participated in soemthing lke 17 touneys and had 1400 or so tourney points.

I could also adopt a B-Monster, by the way. I was saving that 'till different B-Monsters came out.

Satsujinken, Katsujinken

MintMan

Member #1

Aug 22, 2005 17:19

Well, the relic thing breaks about even since I am going on a mad-relic purging quest after discovering that a reversion bug caused relics not to deplete after being used in a tourney (and everyone damn-well knew about it, too!).

If Dai hasn't been in any matches, it should be easy enough to figure out how many wins Shug had... meh, you lucked out on the losses.
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Aug 22, 2005 18:06
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Eh...looks like you've corrected everything on my account - I have two Talismans remaining, no Aegises and no WyrdWaters.

Hm...by the way, Zedd, how do you have a Level 13 and a Level 7? Pardon me if I asked this before...or is this pertaining to Twelve Days of Christmas?

* uses Fortunaga in the case that the question is being re-asked *

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  "We're making the right decisions to bring the solution to an end." -President Dubya

Sword
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 22, 2005 18:14

If you recall correctly, Big Z is the one who made the Ryu and thus was allowed to adopt one.

"A man with wings can do anything, but a man with a rocket can do everything!" - Vulture, 60's Spider-Man Cartoon
Dragon_Kirby

Member #226

Aug 22, 2005 23:12
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Aug 22, 2005 17:19, MintMan said:

Well, the relic thing breaks about even since I am going on a mad-relic purging quest after discovering that a reversion bug caused relics not to deplete after being used in a tourney (and everyone damn-well knew about it, too!).

Aha! I remember trying to use a relic, when it was still there afterwards I thought it hadn't worked...

* uses Wind *

COOKIE!
Zedd

Member #76

Aug 23, 2005 6:08

Awww, but I never used any relics in tourneys... Ah well. Talking of which, I have still participated in 4 tourneys, apparently.

Yeah, Eagle, I created the Ryu, so I got it as a kinda freebie.

Satsujinken, Katsujinken

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Apr 20, 2024 4:44 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022