Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 25, 2024 5:51 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: my grid sucks... really.

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
witches_knight

Member #239

Jul 19, 2005 14:43
Master Account Battling Dragons Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

well i have a problem my grid for my level 7 Nidhogg egg, sucks and as of right now im stuck in the pit at the end of the poison plains with no where to go in the rpg Blu_death's current grid is as follows

PO: bounce; hateful strike;
  MA: hex; whirlpool;
  SP: shell;

it knows the skills
  bounce, hex, shell, mist, whirlpool, shatter, sense, hatefulstrike, and curse.

help please.

If only tumors where made of gold. *sigh*

[Editted by witches_knight on Jul 19, 2005 14:45]
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 19, 2005 19:08
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

What about your human character? * takes a look * What gives? You have a soft scroll, but don't have it equipped? That'd help your physical attacks out greatly.

Huh... how come you don't have an old ring? Everyone who signed up before the new RPG came out was supposed to get one. You didn't drop it or something, did you?

Your life is still decently high; you should not have a problem at least making a run for it.
  Hex is bad. Not only does everything down there have high arcane, but other Nidhoggs you encounter will be especially resistent.

I also see that you have Envious and forgot to mention it. (I am assuming you did not just learn Envious as you are level seven and should have got it quite some time ago). Try throwing that on, too.

Pretty much, get more of your level two techs on and you'll be a'ight, especially those two -- SoftScroll and Envious -- that will reduce the enemies' defenses.
witches_knight

Member #239

Jul 19, 2005 19:15
Master Account Battling Dragons Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

thankyou but I never recieved the old ring but i signed up just yesterday

If only tumors where made of gold. *sigh*
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 19, 2005 23:32
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Signed up yesterday to the forums; not to BD.

All the old accounts had (or were supposed to have) their old scrolls converted into old rings. I dunno... maybe I stopped handing out old scrolls back when NDR came out Wavey Mouth Does anyone other old person lack an old scroll that didn't already merge it? Note this is one of those situations in which saying "Yes, I have an old ring" will result in you being Land Smitten and worst yet.... Celphie'd!
Kupoling_Katana

Member #238

Aug 18, 2005 11:36
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Is it me, or does everybody get stuck at the pit at the end of the Poison Plains? Anyway, you should have a Old Ring that has a "HP Drain" tech, so equip that, now that Mint has added curation.

* fabricates an OldStuffs *

The Kupoling-Katana, my sword (later changed to the Kupo-Katana)
Sword
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 18, 2005 11:42

Oy veh, when did you become such a bleedin' n00b?

You cannot get "stuck" anywhere since you now teleport out back to Taune City whenever you die (less an item at that). You can not be able to beat a place, but stuck... no.

Second, the old ring has always healed; why the friggin' Hel can't you people sort out Healing from Curation? Blutty 'el! Every RPG in all creation has both of them! You can heal life; you can cure status ailments. Why does everyone here have such a hard time telling the difference between the two? * uses SmokeBomb on Kupoling_Katana's OldStuffs 'cause he doesn't deserve it *
Sword
boyachi

Member #92

Aug 18, 2005 14:18

Its beacuse of final fantasy! It does the oppisite! Thats how i remember actually since there was that talk about how Odin's horse had only six legs in those games so that is how I distingush stuff around here.
  I wonder how many people understood that...

My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Aug 18, 2005 19:26
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Stuck in the pit at the end of the Poison Plains? I think I've cleared that place thrice with Naro...of course, we mustn't forget the Old Ring that has saved "LieutenantEagle"'s life lots, as well as the Wand.

As for the Heal/Cure mishap, I'm with Mints on this one.

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  "Don't quote me on this, but I'm betting that pipe goes somewhere." -Goombario

MintMan

Member #1

Aug 18, 2005 23:52

Actually, as I always point out when speaking on this matter (and as everyone always forgets when revisiting Mean Look ), Final Fantasy does the same thing as I do. Read a description sometimes:

Heal - Cures status ailments
  Cure - Heals health points

.... those are the actual descriptions used in-game. Make any sense? Helsnowcone!

"To err is human," said the hedgehog and got off the johnbrush.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 25, 2024 5:51 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022