Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 29, 2024 5:08 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Rather pointless and meaningless error...

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Ice

Member #46

Jun 19, 2005 18:44
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

...but I didn't know if you cared that there appears to be a typo on one of the BD pages. Nothing important at all, but I just noticed it, so just thought you might want to know.

On the main BD page when you have an upcoming tourney, the following message appears:

"You have the following tourneys schedules for the future:"

blah blah blah

If my brain isn't just fried from summer, I think it should be "tourneys scheduled" instead of "schedules" *or* it should be "tournament schedules" instead of "tournaments".

Or it's summer and I've forgotten basic grammar. Sorry if that's the case.

°(o.o)° (c) Ethereal Enterprises, 2004
MintMan

Member #1

Jun 19, 2005 19:38
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, well, "D" and "S" are right next to each other on the keyboard.

Not only is this hardly worth mentioning, but it is really hardly worth calling an error. I mean, just saying "typo" would suffice.

Not only that, but there are tons of typos strewn throughout the site. I don't have a lot of time to reread the stuff I post what with having to do with real errors and all.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 29, 2024 5:08 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022