Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Aug 25, 2019 20:38 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Bennu Pics

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Lymfada

Member #214

May 27, 2005 20:07
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Mint,

Don't know if you ever have any spare time at all but if you do happen to get bored who knows you may want to finish up on the Bennu. Yes I know its way down on the list of things to do as it is only cosmetic, it would be nice is all.

Lym
  What does not kill you makes you stronger
MadGoblin

Member #2

May 27, 2005 21:36
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Nevah! The Bennu/B'mola pic shall rule for all eternity!

Yeah, Ems has said so many times that he was to finish the Bennu pics, that I've lost count.

Then again, I can only count to 5, the third number.

Additionally, this posting had no point to it.

"He consumed books like some of us consume twinkies."
  - Words on Pope John Paul II, 1920 - 2005
MintMan

Member #1

May 31, 2005 8:36
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, it would be nice to finish them, but my scanner was only broken for most of the bleedin' year (for color, mostly), so that was out of the question.

Then you have to jive in that I cannot do anything slightly internet related now since I lack a connection, so what hope is there of piccies getting up until I get that back?

I think Big Bird will have to get finished before the next anni (July 9th). I usually try to make a new creature then, and I cannot do that until the old ones get done Nervous
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Aug 25, 2019 20:38 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2019