Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Dec 14, 2019 13:12 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Behemoths?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

May 17, 2005 18:38
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I just looked at AnimeWatcher's account and found a Level 1 Behemoth Calf...but it's not listed as adoptable on the bestiary? Is this a blunder or am I hallucinating? Smile

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  "When you have your own money, it means you've got more money to spend."-President Dubya

VinnyD

Member #9

May 17, 2005 18:49
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Twas a temporary contest thing. Twelve days of christmas If I recall correctly. It can only be used in tournaments though. There was also the Sea dog and some other monster available.

The Official Man's Man of RE.
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

May 18, 2005 1:03

Never mind...I was out vacationing in Mexico during the Twelve Days of Christmas thing, so...I got stuck with only a Talisman and a Surfing Pikachu, as well as ignorance as to what exactly the Twelve Days things were.

Sorry for making a pointless topic.

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  Truth -->
  <-- Bush

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Dec 14, 2019 13:12 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2019