Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 29, 2024 4:20 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Grid problem

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Zedd

Member #76

May 8, 2005 6:02
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I apparently cannot set Shugenja's grid. I've tried on two computers, and it seems that whenever I press the 'set' button, nothing happens. If it helps at all, I've been challenged by Kupoling_Katana,and want to change my default grid as well as my battle grid. Dai-Sho is also enlisted in a tourney.

What's happened?

- Zedd i Randir, Lord of the Storm

"...with enough training, you will be able to beat ten men with your spirit. When you have reached this point, will it not mean that you are invincible?" Go Rin No Sho, Miyamoto Musashi
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

May 8, 2005 13:05
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Are you using any relics in your grid? If you are using a relic that is nonexistent you may encounter some problems.

Incidentally, what would happen if someone had a relic set to their grid that no longer exists? I mean, for instance, I set a Kunee to Level 3 Magic, what happens after the Kunee is used?

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  All your base are belong to us.

MintMan

Member #1

May 8, 2005 23:53
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Um... you can't, maybe?

See, if you ever think of any of these crazy exceptions -- for any game on RE -- I have already thought of it and expressly banned it. Namely, relics cannot be saved for default grids. There is also exception handling for relics used in tourneys and battles at the same time. I am very thorough. It's my bleeding job to break code, after all.

A grid bugger, eh, Zedd? Lemme take a look-see, although I can guess what the problem is. * writes down problem and hides it in an envelope for revalation later *

Okay, I just hit the "Set Grid" button, and it worked. That means that there is nothing loaded onto the page to cause an error, meaning only one thing, in my opinion. * opens and gives Zedd an envelope * Read it. Not just what is in the envelope, but what is in the little status box, 'cause you are most likely setting something errant, it is telling you what you are doing wrong, and you are not even paying attention to it.

It could be a number of different problems. I am guessing two spells in one bar, no spell on top, or an SL in a bar without a spell.

Read the box. It is big and there for a reason.
Sword
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 29, 2024 4:20 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022