Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 20, 2024 3:29 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: King of Winter Here

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Camo

Member #5

Apr 24, 2005 21:21
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Just gracing you all with my presence, yes I'm indeed AWESOME!

If you read this sig you should buy Camo a beer
VinnyD

Member #9

Apr 25, 2005 23:05
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Meh, this topic is now about talking crap to people.

Heh, SSS got you on my last 10 hp in the battle earlier today. Hathathathat.

Let's see, I also won a tourney just a bit ago. That was fun, beating people. Not much on the BD front besides those. Now post trash talk.

Take it back, Take It Back, TAKE IT BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK
MintMan

Member #1

Apr 26, 2005 2:13
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, our first title holder has been relatively inactive. I mean, a plus-one valor plus other wacky benefits for winning a King of Seasons tourney is pretty sweet when you get right down to it.

The most ironic thing is that Camo is one of the only people at RE with inverted seasons what with being from the land down under. He became the King of Wintertime during his summer! How not-quite-right is that?

There are heaps of BD updates to be made, but they involve such obscure myth. After ridin' a wave of babies, I think I want to introduce an M4-like system to NDR -- except this one won't suck!
  That is, instead of taking your turn (even if in part), all that wacky extra stuff will just be a bit of energy as a free action, plus some stuff that no one would have even had a bad acid trip about -- not even Camo!
Camo

Member #5

Apr 26, 2005 6:50
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Ahhh its alright, I get to be King of Winter FOR winter, better then being King of something thats over, my reign has just began! Whenever it starts getting a bit nippy I start to think about rugging up, but then I remember my X-STREAM tittle and strip bare. I'm the first tittle holder? Oh yeah I rock :D!

Pokemon Australia - keeping Aussie trainers in touch
MintMan

Member #1

Apr 27, 2005 9:32
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Speaking of seasons, why the freakin' f*** is no one joining the King of Springtime? The King of Seasons tourneys are only the most important tournaments in all of BD-dom! You gain a title on your monster that never disappears -- ever. You rule BD for one entire quarter of the year, and benefit from a plus-one valor to all those who challenge you, which should be a lot since your monster now gives an entire extra point of valor.

I mean, six people? There were more in the King of Wintertime, and there was only a week to sign up for that. After more than half of a month, only six are in Springtime. Six? What the bleedin' Hel is wrong with you people? A lot of the twenty-plussers are enlisting their crappy lower-levels in tourneys. Who cares about them when your monster can gain a title that will last all eternity? No, the whole five points of experience your suck-wad excuse of a new monster will earn beats that out for sure!

Morons Mean Look

And don't even try to say you didn't know about this. Ripper has only been displayed ever since friggin' February on the BD main page.
wyvernofab

Member #162

Apr 27, 2005 10:08
Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

well im not in it because i stink and cant get past level 6 (well i can, it just takes awhile cause i stink) did i mention i stink and noone cares about my posts? thusly, i can just go on and on because there is no on who cares i like pie and cheese edible biscuits cheese monkey.
draggy1234

Member #97

Apr 27, 2005 15:01
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Maybe I'll consider, after figuring out the odds. After all, one can only get the title if one wins the whole tournament, right?

Wouldn't it be something if Camo became the King of all four seasons? Tongue
MadGoblin

Member #2

Apr 27, 2005 17:07

Unless the rule of Entropy steps in (lame pun, a-hoy!), then I don't see how Camo could not be King of the Year. Man, it should just condense to that. King of the Year! He'd have the special ability to win any fights issued against him.

... in the year 2005 Tongue

"I'm going to special hell."
  - Captain Malcolm Reynolds, Firefly
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Apr 27, 2005 22:24
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Not if FoxMcBlur comes to the rescue...! Smile

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  All your base are belong to us.

Camo

Member #5

Apr 28, 2005 7:19

King of 2005..... Ripper smells happy... Uh oh...

I actually just noticed the tittle recently, when I posted, I mean, you did expect me to brag the second I saw it right?

Pokemon Australia - keeping Aussie trainers in touch
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 20, 2024 3:29 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022