Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 28, 2024 13:30 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Hydra Hatchling

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Matrakyon

Member #191

Apr 13, 2005 3:57
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Is the egg supposed to become a hatchling at level 6? I saw a level 6 hatchling, and my familiar is level 6, but it is still an egg.
Zedd

Member #76

Apr 13, 2005 6:15
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I believe the level at which a monster hatches, or grows, is now variable...

Straight from the FAQ:

I used to just not want to tell people; now, I can honestly say "I don't know." Complex formulae are now used based on wins, valor, and total battles to determine this sort of thing. That means that you can be a level nine Egg battling a Hatchling of the same species but a lower level

* uses Deepstance just in case he's wrong again... *

- Zedd i Randir, Lord of the Storm

"So it is said that if you know yourself and know others, then you will not be imperilled in a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but do not know others, then you will win some and lose some. If you do not know yourself and do not know others, you will be imperilled in every battle" - The Silver Sparrow Art of War, Sun Tzu
Sword
MintMan

Member #1

Apr 13, 2005 10:49
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

... you're right. * uses Mallet on Zedd with an egg just so that his stance does not go to waste *

I am surprised about a level six Hydra, tho'. I thought ol' Lymphnode was the youngest to hatch ever with a level six Bennu.

You really should not use other accounts as a comparison to your own. There are far too many variables in BD to think of every monster as a cookie-cutter form.

Although variable, the average level remains eight. This of course depends on your success as a battler. Web site owners are put at a disadvantage as their monsters lack the battle experience necessary for really early hatching. Well, not really a disadvantage... hatching increases a monster's strength none. It just gives them different spells of the same level as the old ones.

"A man with wings can do anything, but a man with a rocket can do everything!" - Vulture, 60's Spider-Man Cartoon
Sword
Matrakyon

Member #191

Apr 16, 2005 11:13
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hmm...my egg hatched at level 6 as well. Does this mean that the level that a familiar will become its third stage is variable or is it set at 20?
MintMan

Member #1

Apr 16, 2005 12:34
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Only hatching is variable as only hatching can occur on a non-divisible unit of ten. This is simply because having an egg as a pet is a lot less interesting than having, y'know, an actual monster as one, so you get stuck with it for less time.
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Apr 16, 2005 22:24
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Darnit, why did so many people have to go to my website!?...

Narotuilindale was Level 3 before I had a chance to even start a battle...so now I'm at Level 4 fighting my second battle. Not good...does this mean that Naro may hatch later than usual?

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  The best Mario club, only for the best Mario fans!
MintMan

Member #1

Apr 16, 2005 22:30

Not only that, but it is pretty buggered for its practice ratings, too.

That is why most people keep their higher leveled, harder to raise and battle monsters active so that they receive all of the web site experience. Just lookit Gobbo; he doesn't have FlopHop on his site. Oh my, no! He has his Tatzelwurm making the run for twenty-five.

Just the same, I have absolutely no monsters displayed on RE. I actually want to fight, daz-nabbit!

Because you can get experience from putting a monster on your site doesn't mean you should necessarily take advantage of it. Most people don't have high traffic sites like yours and never have to worry aboot this sorta dilemma. * uses Bless on LieutenantEagle so that his Bennu may not prosper * Boggle
Sword
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 28, 2024 13:30 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022