Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 23, 2024 19:36 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: i know what happens in april

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
yo_hi

Member #220

Mar 29, 2005 20:52
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

i turn 18, get my toung pierced (and other places that i havent desided to do yet.. belly..more in my ears, maybe an eyebrow... dunno), and job, and can move out of this forsaken apartment. i can go to clubs, and buy cigs.

live is gonna get a wee bit better for me!
  yey!

Let your mind fade all that I say
  Into the world of make believe
  Where petty things become reality
  And the end is the new beginning.

Cheetarius

Member #10

Mar 29, 2005 21:14
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Piercings - bad idea. Unless you're surrounded by some incredibly strange personas, they tend to make people shy away from you.

For that matter, why post in the BD forum? If you're looking for congrats on your BDay, post it in the General forum. Tongue

Happy Upcoming Birthday!

-Cheetarius
  C:\DOS
  C:\DOS\RUN
  RUN\DOS\RUN
MintMan

Member #1

Mar 29, 2005 23:25
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

* does a double-take *

Turning eighteen -- another bad idea. I mean, the act itself is not bad, but mentioning it here / to me sure is Evil Grin Yes yes... no governing body can stop my perversion now! Bwa-hahahahaha and such!

Besides, this was made in the BD forum in reference to the newly made tournaments for April. Now that something happens worth noting this April, I'll make a tourney for her, why not? I need as much points as I can get with a legal hottie... er, I mean... I am doing it out of the kindness of my heart.

That's right, I apparently have a heart now. One must have grown in that black void o' mine when I wasn't paying attention. And apparently, this new heart is filled with kindness instead of blood.
  That cannot be healthy, especially since "kindness" is what I call gravy.

As for the piercings, there is a comment I was going to make, but that pesky "law" requires that I wait until April 12 to do it Shifty Eyes
  Ah well, countin' down the days.

This moment of unusual creepier-ness is what happens when posts are not made in the BD forum for extended periods of time. That'll learn y'all better.
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Mar 30, 2005 14:08
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I guess I shouldn't leave on vacation that often then... Smile

What of April? Wait, that's right, my dad, brother, and I all have birthdays in the month of April, except on different days. I feel so...young compared to the rest of all of you.

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  "Border relations between Mexico and Canada have never been better." -President Dubya

Cheetarius

Member #10

Mar 30, 2005 17:39
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

You shouldn't. Tongue Lol, my BDay is in October (the 13th), and I'll only be turning 17 this year. I think I'm one of the younger older members on RE. Big Smile

-Cheetarius
  C:\DOS
  C:\DOS\RUN
  RUN\DOS\RUN
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Mar 30, 2005 19:22
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

If one could call me a semi-veteran R.E. member, then I'm probably the youngest semi-veteran...I'm not even sixteen yet...well, will be.

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  "I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe - I believe what I believe is right." -President Dubya

Lymfada

Member #214

Mar 30, 2005 20:23
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yo,
   I hope you have a wonderful birthday. Your 18th is a fun one.

Lym
  What does not kill you makes you stronger
msanis

Member #7

Mar 30, 2005 21:15
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Congratz on achieving your 18th year... should I not be around that day.

Lets see... I've been around here since I was um... probably like 11... maybe 12. I recently turned 17. Years sure have passed on by...
  and I haven't accomplished ANYTHING! ARGH!!!

Anyway, be sure to have more fun than I did on my birthday. I pretty much just sat alone, in a dark corner on my birthday. No cards came, and pretty much... nothing really happened. My most boring birthday, partly due to the fact that I'm now at the age where I start... not getting presents... Slanted Mouth

...And the gods laughed maniacally upon the sight of the horrific suffering Apocalypse withstood...
Rook

Member #112

Mar 31, 2005 21:43
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Actually.... I'm by far the youngest semi-veteran. Prolly m ore like semi-semi veteran, but still.. In anycase I'll only be 14 this august...

Squidward: "Are you trying to put me in the nuthouse???"

SpongeBob: "No, just into this hole."
yo_hi

Member #220

Apr 2, 2005 24:04
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

MintMan we all know you have that mean guy attitude, but i know your a kind guy, so stop with the i'm a mean mean little man attitude.. lol smartass you may be but i know quite enough you do care, or else why have a site and let other people share in the joy of it, when you could just scrap it becuase of the annoying peons who might play? thanks for going soft on me and not yelling at me for posting in the wrong spot =p

thanks every one as well for the happy b-day congrats... i just wish i was 18 already... then it will be over..

honestly no i'm not expecting any big party or such like that, where to poor for that honestly, in the hole a bunch so no presents for me either.. i've been saving up for this pierce for like... a year? almost.. pathetic i know, but tis the one thing i want to do when mom cant say f*** that your not gettin it done.. i have friends that are willing to drive me, in there scarey almost broken down cars...

yey..i joined my own tournament... anyway

LieutenantEagle you ALL have your b-day's in april? we should party... i can buy..erm..cigs? though i dont smoke..f'in A man..

lol and honestly Cheetarius i want people to shy away from me...i think its funny when i'm wearin all black and you got the brightly dressed people scrambling away to get out of my way when i walk down the hall.. feel the power.. lol

okay i think i've babbled enough, gonna go find something to do..
  most likely will go see if any new foamy eps are here yet, then if not... go to ebaums world..

yo of the hi.

Let your mind fade all that I say
  Into the world of make believe
  Where petty things become reality
  And the end is the new beginning.

[Editted by yo_hi on Apr 2, 2005 24:04]
Cheetarius

Member #10

Apr 2, 2005 12:39

Lol, I can understand wanting to have people get away from you; I tend to want folks to stay away at least 2/3 of my wakeful hours. I'm NOT a people person. ^^;

I don't think what you wear has any effect on it, honestly. Of course, I go to a Catholic High School, and naturally we have uniforms. Khaki pants, dress shirts, and ties. Since we all wear basically the same thing, I think attitude has more to do with it than appearance.

Hmm... none of this really sounds BD related tho, so here goes...

[BD Related]
  When's the next Elim-type tourney supposed to be, again? Something like the King of Wintertime one, I mean, with the spiffy title to win.
  [/BD Related]

- Cheetarius, Home-Grown And Brought To You Fresh By Your Local Produce Store...
msanis

Member #7

Apr 2, 2005 15:50

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  ...dress like that (remember, it works better if you ACTUALLY carry the knives around in your hands like that.) People should start avoiding you rather quickly. Wink

(Actually, the concept is taken from "The Assassin", who chases my friend around his property between the hours of 1 A.M. and 4 A.M. in the morning. He likes to throw knives... and has great speed, apparently.)

Crappily made for you in approximately 2 minutes, and fifty-three seconds.

The insignia of the Apocalypse engraved upon his blade. the day approaches...
Lymfada

Member #214

Apr 2, 2005 18:13
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Actually,
   It really dosent matter what you were though knives will definately deter peeps from approaching you. I remember a guy in my high school that went around talking to himself all the time now this alone was not that bad it was that he also answered himself, needless to say everyone kept their distance. But more to the point, Yo do what makes you happy if people dont like it screw em. Always remember be true to yourself

Lym
  What does not kill you makes you stronger
Cheetarius

Member #10

Apr 2, 2005 19:22

Here's where I would normally say something along the lines of "Oh gag me, that's so sappy and trite."

But, instead, I'm gonna be serious. (D*** my current good mood.) That's incredibly good advice. No matter how many times you hear it (prolly a lot), it holds true. Even Ems follows this. The main page? "Screw whatever you like?"

Being true to yourself doesn't just mean being who you are, it also means being honest with yourself (and unfortunately with others). Well, sometimes.

BTW, msanis, aside from all this warm and fuzzy speak, nice picture. For two minutes, I think that'd do well in a competition or something. Big Smile

- Cheetarius, The Jobless and Easily Aggravated Feline
wyvernofab

Member #162

Apr 6, 2005 10:21
Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

now i know what everyone here is like... im very afraid... i always thought that everyone here was from 16 to 20 somin, and that only 3 other non-vets posted. happy 18th! i shall jig for you when i get home, she-who-reaches-great-decision-age-of-18-ness-with-little-gerbil-things-. the gerbil bit didnt mean a thing. PIEISGOOD!
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 23, 2024 19:36 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022