Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 23, 2024 12:25 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: oh crap...how embarassing...I goofed

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Blade

Member #99

Mar 9, 2005 1:56
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hey mints,
  Uh how can I fix the royal rumble tourney I created....I accidentally made it eggs only... D'oh
  Or you could fix it?
  help appreciated..

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming....
  *Woah! What a ride!* !
MintMan

Member #1

Mar 9, 2005 8:57
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Bestial egg? Not only will I not even ask how you came to that, but why are you even having a Bestial tourney for levels 10-15? I do not believe that there are that many Bestial monsters in that level range.

Let's see... Kamakami, killen, Lee Tupper, and you.... you would need to hope for a high response to get this one working.

I did delete Eagle's when he made the Bestial-Serpentine tourney, so it would only be fair if I removed this one, too.
Blade

Member #99

Mar 10, 2005 3:40

Thanks.
  SinceI lost on the first day of openseason is there any way I can get into any of the up coming tournaments? Or will I just ride out the open season.

Really, do not try and bend the spoon

[Editted by Blade on Mar 10, 2005 3:42]
MintMan

Member #1

Mar 10, 2005 10:02

When you sign up for a tourney, there is no escape. I am pretty sure the FAQ goes over that.

Even for elimination, you are stuck all the way through, even if you lose the first bout. This is why elimination tourneys are not a good thing. I never really intended members to make them; I only wanted them for championship sorta deals.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 23, 2024 12:25 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022