Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Aug 23, 2019 16:10 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Second Mars-O-War Prime.

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Lymfada

Member #214

Mar 6, 2005 15:33
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Mint,
   Currently I am not seeing the progress of the battle in this tourney. Is this normal, reason I ask is I can usually check every few hours and see how its going (especially when someone else has heal).

Lym
  What does not kill you makes you stronger
MintMan

Member #1

Mar 6, 2005 19:41
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well it was not just your precious tourney; it was all of the elimination fights.

It seems there haven't been any matches since Wintertime came out, and of course, Wintertime hada ton of bugs. Of course, I fixed them... but I apparently did not put exceptions on every piece of code. Just one escaped, in fact. That one is what is making the latter half of normal Round Robins not fill up entirely.

They will be starting and ending late, but they should more than finish before the normal time. At least... they should finish. I did not see any potential incompetents or frightening Hydrae joined in anything...
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Aug 23, 2019 16:10 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2019