Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Aug 23, 2019 16:26 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: No picture

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Lymfada

Member #214

Mar 1, 2005 20:41
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hey ya Mint,
   As you know I just made Fledgling, as soon as I did I rushed to try and find a battle, so I could see what my uniquely named Bennu would look like. Well as I look at the battle poor poor Phoenix has no picture. Is this because no picture exists for the fledeling yet or is it something else. Its really not a big deal but I thought I would bring it to your attention.

Lym
  What does not kill you makes you stronger
Rook

Member #112

Mar 1, 2005 21:18
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

If you look at the description, at the bottom it says it isn't done yet. Y'know, you could have posted this in the other topic...

"Somehow 'I told you so'... just doesn't quite say it" -Detective Spooner from "I, Robot"
MintMan

Member #1

Mar 1, 2005 22:29
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, while it is true what Rook said, there is a picture for it, and said picture should be displaying. I went and tested it myself... It isn't really Bennu as much as a temporary recolored Bmoala-lala... but still.

No spell pictures were uploaded, but there should be exception images loaded instead. This was largely done for typos in spell names and for B-Monsters, who just simply do not have spell pictures.

I mean, I am not seeing any broken images loading, or even broken alternative text on Mozilla. It just ain't printin' anything.
Lymfada

Member #214

Mar 1, 2005 22:35

Why would I do that rook? It is a different topic. I asked a simple question while trying (albiet not well)to be funny. Your post is a bit on the rude side, I realize it stated it was not done yet which is why my question also had an answer in it. It does not say what or how much is not done. Is there a problem with me posting a question or something?

Lym
MintMan

Member #1

Mar 1, 2005 22:46
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, no, but the thing is, you just made a topic about your new Fledgling that is still being added to, and then you make another post entirely about a problem involving your new Fledgling... it really is sorta the same thing and so they should have been bundled together.

Not really rude at all. It is how you are supposed to make posts to prevent conversations about the same thing spreading through multiple different topics. Now any further speak on a Bennu's pictures (how they look or otherwise) will have two different threads it is being discussed under, which will lead to quite a bit of confusion.
Rook

Member #112

Mar 3, 2005 21:50
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Whoa! Chill, Lym! I wasn't tryin' to be offensive or nuthin'. Just tellin' ya what should have been done so you'll know later. Sorry if I seemed offensive.

Squidward: "Are you trying to put me in the nuthouse???"

SpongeBob: "No, just into this hole."
draggy1234

Member #97

Mar 4, 2005 19:05
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Only relating to the general title "No picture", does anybody else notice that during a battle the creature pictures aren't showing up, but instead come out as Xs on white spots?
MadGoblin

Member #2

Mar 5, 2005 7:27

Can't say that I have. I've been in two battles in the last 4 days, and my Al-Mi'raj, the Basilisk, and the Hydra all loaded fine.

Was this with your monster or another's familiar?

If this made sense, I'm obviously not trying hard enough.
draggy1234

Member #97

Mar 5, 2005 9:10
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

With my battle, both pictures aren't coming up. I even checked on my current tournament match, and the pictures aren't loading.
MintMan

Member #1

Mar 5, 2005 14:02

Okay, I have just loaded out all of your Ryu's and your opponent's pictures multiple times as well as your li'l Behemoths. Everything is working fine.

Are you quite certain you aren't crazy or something? Or that you have blocked the images or have a really, really bad connection?

"No, I never lose. I just choose not to win." - Mandy
Lymfada

Member #214

Mar 5, 2005 14:26

Mint,
   I am also not able to view any pictures either here at work or at home. I have flushed my cookies and temp files to make sure but all the pictures I see show just a small red x. When I had first posted it was just my creatures pic now I can see no pics just the red x. I thought it might just be me but as someone else is having the same issue. Here is the paths I see from the porperties. http://www.realitysend.com/../adoptions/HrimfaxiDewDropDewShot.jpg
  and
  http://www.realitysend.com/../adoptions/BennuFledgling.jpg

Lym

Edit
  By contrast when I go to the following link I do see the picture:
  http://www.realitysend.com/adoptions/BennuFledgling.jpg

[Editted by Lymfada on Mar 5, 2005 15:42]
MintMan

Member #1

Mar 6, 2005 24:07

Dude, I just copied the images location with the buggy up-directory-ness that you included, and it still worked for me. * uses StoneSave to protect the non-error from harm *

Everything is working on the HTTP1.1 front. The Hel is you guys' problem?

.... ah. That's it. Only a browser that actually uses compatible technology with HTTP1.1 works. That is not supposed to be anything special; that is any browser whatsoever.

Unfornately... you use IE.... and IE sucks.... hard. Very hard, in fact.
  Stupid MS thinking that they can do whatever they want instead of doing Embarrassed what the actual codex of the internet specifies!
Sword
Lymfada

Member #214

Mar 6, 2005 1:11

Well its all good for me now. I see all da pics.

Lym
draggy1234

Member #97

Mar 6, 2005 12:54

Apparently same thing here. Thanks!
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Aug 23, 2019 16:26 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2019