Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 23, 2024 10:12 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: I already know about Heartbreak

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
MintMan

Member #1

Feb 24, 2005 11:45
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Debugging gone bad Slanted Mouth Very bad. And too think that I just thought of that new debugging measure today.

Oh-so-luckily, both remaining Heartbreaks (1 & 3) had to end on the very small window I was away from debugging to hit a slightly unsecure script that -- while it did not save them -- did feel more than happy to remove all existance of them Sweat Drop Feh....

Does anyone remember how those things were trending? They were as good as over. I know everyone who was in them, and I think I am going to give a flat non-winner prize amount out to everyone except, of course, the winners.

"A man with wings can do anything, but a man with a rocket can do everything!" - Vulture, 60's Spider-Man Cartoon
VinnyD

Member #9

Feb 24, 2005 15:41
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Bah! 2nd place tie, I remember. I won against all except SSS and purrfectvirgo. Snaff lost to only me and virgo, and SSS lost only to Snaff and virgo. So Virgo 1st, west(me) SSS and Snaff 2nd, but thats all I remember.

The boys of Liverpool, When we safely landed, Called myself a fool; I could no longer stand it; Blood began to boil, Temper I was losin', Poor ould Erin's isle They began abusin', "Hurrah my soul," sez I, My shillelagh I let fly; Some Galway boys were by, Saw I was a hobble in, Then with a loud hurray, They joined in the affray. We quickly cleared the way, For the rocky road to Dublin.
MadGoblin

Member #2

Feb 24, 2005 17:43
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Lost to Virgo? No, I believe I beat them. I only remember loosing to SSS and someone who was not the Perfect (most likely you). I thought, additionally, TriS only had one lost against her, making her the winner, as she usually is.

"But you'll kill us all!"
  "But ice cream cake!"
  - The Simpsons, Treehouse of Horror XV
draggy1234

Member #97

Feb 24, 2005 17:44
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

About Heartbreak #1, I'm not sure about everybody in it. I was mostly following Culex winning fight after fight. I think Culex won all fights up to the last one, because I don't know how the last fight turned out.

As for me, I think I got half-half or somewhere around that. Slanted Mouth
VinnyD

Member #9

Feb 24, 2005 18:17

Hmmm, well then, If that is reversed.....
  1st(tie):PurrfectVirgo
  1st(tie):SSS
  3rd(tie):Snaff
  3rd(tie):West
  5th:doesnt matter Tongue

The boys of Liverpool, When we safely landed, Called myself a fool; I could no longer stand it; Blood began to boil, Temper I was losin', Poor ould Erin's isle They began abusin', "Hurrah my soul," sez I, My shillelagh I let fly; Some Galway boys were by, Saw I was a hobble in, Then with a loud hurray, They joined in the affray. We quickly cleared the way, For the rocky road to Dublin.
msanis

Member #7

Feb 24, 2005 20:10
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hmmm... yup. I remember my results exactly. I won all but one fight against one of those horned... rabbit things. I don't quite remember the name of that creature though...

***EDIT***
  Hmmm... I've checked my account, just for the heck of it. In the process I found what seems to be a bug. My creature still thinks it is in a tournament, even though it is over. Wierd.

I'll probably be joining another tournament soon... so hopefully this bug won't screw up anything when I register for a new one... D'oh

...And the gods laughed maniacally upon the sight of the horrific suffering Apocalypse withstood...

[Editted by msanis on Feb 24, 2005 20:38]
MintMan

Member #1

Feb 25, 2005 24:04

Oh, right, the other half of the tournament-saying variableness. I got rid of the tournament you all were in, but not the thing that says you are currently in the tournament D'oh

From what last I remember, Sanis was cleaning up rather well in the tourney. So was he tied or did he win? Culex sounds about right for the first one, tho'.

I could have retreived all or most of the results, but I frickin' clicked on the Recent Tourney links (which used to feature Heartbreak 1&3), thus eliminating my cache. If anyone can go off-line and view these two, that'd be keen:

Heartbreak1 OFF-LINE ONLY
  Heartbreak3 OFF-LINE ONLY
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Feb 25, 2005 21:52
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I picked a good couple of days to be gone on, didn't I? I'm so confused. >__< Wait... that's nothing new...

Anyway, last I checked in on the tourney, I had only lost to perfectvirgo... I think, but they had lost to someone else and we were tied. Ha, so close to winning and it gets bugged up.

I'm not understanding the offline part of what you are saying, but those links don't work for me. @__@

Oh, and I might have found another bug. I was in a battle before the tournament and finished the battle after the tourney was about half over. Artimis must have gotten the latent xp, but I don't think Usagi got the xp from the battle. Laughing I really should start keeping a closer watch on these things.
MintMan

Member #1

Feb 25, 2005 23:42

Um, no experience was dished out for the tournament yet. There was no latent experience for Artimis to earn before the tournament was over, so it could only get what was due (plus whatever site experience there was), and your last battle log shows Usagi getting experience without latent experience because as was stated already, no experience was handed out for the tournament.

The off-line links only work for people who would have viewed those pages previously, still had them in the cache, go off-line and view in hopes that they can retreive the off-line information as the on-line information was entirely bah-leeted.
msanis

Member #7

Feb 27, 2005 18:28
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Blleeck... Well... no one is going to believe me. Even I'm starting to question it now.

I THINK I won. I mean... I only lost once, and someone else who had beaten me lost twice (One of the losses was against West... the other... umm... I don't remember). The problem is, I didn't really go out of my way to memorize who exactly won/lost against who... so I really can't be sure. All I can really say is that I remember THINKING I won, but perhaps I just viewed the data incorrectly...? Boggle

Why do I do this to myself?!?!
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 23, 2024 10:12 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022