Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 20, 2024 3:50 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: delete

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
dragon_star

Member #221

Feb 16, 2005 15:42
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

hello,
  I've been playing for a good while now and want to restart. I nkkow that you can clear your account, but is their anyway to delete the entire account and restart?
MintMan

Member #1

Feb 16, 2005 19:34
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

There is no automated way to do it due to the number of places your name can be tagging around.

But if you get out of all challenges and remove yourself from all tourneys and the battle board, I can delete your account so you can sign up for a new one.

I am guessing the reason you want to do this is a name change?
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Feb 17, 2005 18:39
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

If so, can't you just change his name and then he can clear his account and restart from there? Change the name kinda like you did when you changed "Lieutenant_Eagle" to "LieutenantEagle"?

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  "Don't quote me on this, but I'm betting that pipe goes somewhere." -Goombario

MintMan

Member #1

Feb 17, 2005 19:01
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, I could, but deleting is easier than changing manually. It involves slightly less work on my part.

Seriously, tho', the name and gender are the only things you cannot change after you sign up, so why would you want to delete?

... why do you want your account deleted? Are you tired of having the prestige of signing up on an earlier date?
yo_hi

Member #220

Feb 17, 2005 19:59
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

well MintMan if i have two accounts, but i only one the one, and am trying to get the one i dont want deleted so i dont get kicked off the site.. ( i love this site to much D'oh i keep comming back lol) do i just leave it and tell you to delete it later or...?

I WANT my yo_hi battle dragon account

I DONT want the spitefulheart account

*scuffles around and hopes i dont get yelled at...*

Let your mind fade all that I say
  Into the world of make believe
  Where petty things become reality
  And the end is the new beginning.

MintMan

Member #1

Feb 17, 2005 23:33

Huh? Oh, I don't care about that. The real thing about multiple accounts is that it is typically done by n00bs so that they can fight themselves; that is what I am opposed to.

I could delete the piddle-little Spitefulheart at any time. But, y'know... I'm lazy.

It is really hard to get your account deleted by me. I have only done it on three occasions, I think: once for a bunch of blokes using an auto-refresh script (which is very easy to detect), one who just pasted his code on his site multiple time and had about five creatures sprawled over multiple sites (even easier to detect), and back-in-the-day when you could challenge anyone of any level, the member Lionheart fought a dud duplicate account until he was stronger than Entropy... and I deleted his sorry bum Wink Good times.

That, and you're a chick. Like I'd do anything to scare you off.
  Oh, right, that and you are a classic member blabby-bla-bla-bla... cheesecake.
yo_hi

Member #220

Feb 18, 2005 7:01
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

LOL scare me off.. why would you wana do that? i'm so "special".. and old... dammit respect the elder!! RESPECT...cookie.... ooooo..

gah school time..nooooooooooooooOOOooOOoO.....oooo..o

bye ^_^

Let your mind fade all that I say
  Into the world of make believe
  Where petty things become reality
  And the end is the new beginning.

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 20, 2024 3:50 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022