Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 20, 2024 24:58 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: RPGs

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Blade

Member #99

Feb 8, 2005 1:37
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Just a quick question MM, when will you be putting the rpg back up?

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming....
  *Woah! What a ride!* !
MintMan

Member #1

Feb 8, 2005 10:14
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hasn't this been asked and, like, answered a thousand times before?

FATE in BDv4.0
  help
  Cool Stuffs
  The first topic on Ver4

I don't know why you people are begging for it so much anyway. You won't be able to use it to train up your spells any significant amount, and now you will earn even less experience from it.

Just as seemingly everything on Reality's End, it is done. It was the first thing of Version Four that I made. I just need to port it. Although that takes relatively little work to do, it is work that would take away from the other piles of things I need to do for my real and virtual life, like answering posts about when the RPG will be re-released.

What a paradox...
Blade

Member #99

Feb 9, 2005 24:34

I think I'm just getting bored...... Anyone wanna battle? anyone within a reasonable level that is...say 15 and below.....
  Do people know where the battle board is?
  It is ovious but...I'm thinkin I should be getting more challenges...

What would Camo do?
Lymfada

Member #214

Feb 11, 2005 19:38
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

As soon as I can get up there a bit more ill challange ya. So far Phoenix is doing real well. I think hes been getting a bit lucky lately as I did not expect to win my last match.

Lym
  What does not kill you makes you stronger
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 20, 2024 24:58 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022