Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 28, 2024 17:05 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Elements/Phenotypes or Stats?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
draggy1234

Member #97

Feb 6, 2005 17:53
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I was wondering, when finding an opponent to challenge while maintaining a good chance of winning, which criteria should be the most important to take into consideration? I know that checking the techniques and spells they use along with previous battle logs helps to see if the potential opponents are active and to predict how well they fight, but I don't know whether to place elements/phenotypes or stats higher on the criteria. For example, Bennus have an elemental disadvantage against water, but their high arcane, virtue, and defense don't seem to bode well if I challenge with Jobola.

To make it simple, which do you think is more important to take into consideration when searching for an opponent? Thanks for the help.
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Feb 6, 2005 18:12
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

All I can tell you is, don't worry if an enemy has the same Phenotype as you, but do worry if they have the same Element as you. Other than that, I can't tell you much, seeing as my BD record is very pathetic and I don't want to ruin yours with my poor advice.

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  All your base are belong to us.

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 28, 2024 17:05 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022