Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 25, 2024 3:44 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: New to the game..

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
spitefulheart

Member #219

Feb 3, 2005 20:49
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

how long does it normally take for some one to accept the challange when you challange them? i want to have my first battle before my first tournament comes up... if this guy dosent accpet by tommarow does any one want to battle?

I'm like a phoenix, i rise from the ashes.
Lymfada

Member #214

Feb 3, 2005 21:37
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

That is a good question. Unfortunately it depends on if the person checks their email or not. I usually wait three days before I cancle and challange someone else. Sometimes they respond right away sometimes they dont.

Lym
  What does not kill you makes you stronger
MintMan

Member #1

Feb 3, 2005 22:58
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

If you are new, you should be able to find people easily enough. The Battle Board is always a good place to look for active opponents. You should also make sure that their monster has techniques learned; a lotta people just adopt to place on their web site and never fight.

Asking how fast people accept challenges is like asking how often someone checks their e-mail -- it is the same rate. A lot of blokes only check on weekends or at school.

But if you are sitting at your computer during the challenge, waiting and cursing the bloke to take so long to accept, back off. They have ten days to accept. Anything shorter than three is typically very lucky.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 25, 2024 3:44 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022