Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 24, 2024 20:58 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Yeah, I know, all right?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 24, 2004 24:08
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

If you want to say something about the contest, shut up. I know the new creature adoption isn't working. Why? 'Cause FTP from my house friggin' sucks, that's why.
Ice

Member #46

Dec 24, 2004 24:22
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Holy s*** that went fast... 22 past the hour and there's only 3 left.

But still, an entirely new familiar.... who can argue with that?

°(o.o)° (c) Ethereal Enterprises, 2004
VinnyD

Member #9

Dec 24, 2004 24:30
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Wow everyone is on now! Welp, I gots mine, but yeah it aint working. Apparently you are tracking my IP! I see FTP problems etc. Best thingy yet though.

Make like a train, and get the F*** out!
  -Doc, Boondock Saints
Ice

Member #46

Dec 24, 2004 24:40
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Um...

I don't see any issues now. Gluttony is happily adopted and set and AIed and everything. Maybe I'm the first one!

MintMan

Member #1

Dec 24, 2004 24:48
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

No, I was the first, what with disabling others until it was safe and all.

Yes, the script now officially works. There were some scares about the ticket handout not working, but then the adoption script went buggy when it turned out that I still had the old info files for the enemy BD monsters uploaded! Things went downhill from there...

Behemoths confuse me. When I adopted a test one, it could learn its SL2 techs without mastering its spell Boggle The Sea-Dog was fine; I did not try the Hippocerf yet. Guess I should.

EDIT: A-ha! There was the culprit! Misenumeration! Sorry, Glut, but you are losing your Devour.

Huh... Gluttony, eh? Things are going to be strange once you obtain Gluttony, the Level 15 Behemoth Glutton Boggle

[Editted by MintMan on Dec 24, 2004 24:51]
MMZero

Member #200

Dec 24, 2004 2:58
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Whoo hoo! Me gots mah-shelf a new creature! I'd like to introduce Kelverian, my new Behemoth thingy!

MintMan, maketh several tourneys so that mine new child may partaketh in... uh... iteth?

Seriously, Behemoths rule. I seriously doubt anyone is gonna choose from the "Aquatic Pomeranian" or the "Belligerent Bambi" when you gots a Behemoth to choose from. When I first saw his stats, I was all like "Sweet merciful grapefruits! Teh ephelafant si teh r0xx0rz!"

Err... crap. I lost my train of though... again...

But hey, look on the bright side, according to Homestarrunner.com, we only have 2703 minutes until Decemberween!

(An then, we shall takes the precious DS and protect her from those stupid hobbitses)

[=[_]=]
  [+[_]::] <--- Touching si teh good.

*Note: This is a warning to all. Do not attempt to post after 2:00 am. You'll get something like this.*

Visit my website, and you too can help raise and feed two growing Battling Dragons creatures.
Cheetarius

Member #10

Dec 24, 2004 5:42

Blech, I adopted a SeaDog, but I have no idea how to set up it's techniques... seeing as I've never had more than one familiar. I read the FAQ, but I can't find the mentioned tab when I log in to view Soak (the new critter). Grr.

- Cheetarius, Lurking On A Website Near You...
Rook

Member #112

Dec 24, 2004 8:55
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Dangs!!! Dangs!!!! And DOUBLE DANGS!!!!! I didn't get one. That is just not fair...

Squidward: "Are you trying to put me in the nuthouse???"

SpongeBob: "No, just into this hole."
MadGoblin

Member #2

Dec 24, 2004 10:08

Introducing Bimblesnaff's new... nothing... Slanted Mouth

Yeah, I missed that give away. Doesn't matter much to me, tho', as I'll prolly be a maker of some B-Monsters and may prolly gets 'em for free anyways Big Smile

"Thank you, Spanky San, for giving Ling-Ling honor in hat form."
  - Drawn Together
Ice

Member #46

Dec 25, 2004 2:25

Erm, slight question... When you say "can only participate in tournaments"... are we talking about perhaps a special tournament only for the twelve of us that got one of the monsters? One that, perhaps, would give enough experience to make us able to level up due to the lack of high exp web battles?

I'm also assuming that this would be the reason that Glottony doesn't show up on my website, despite being my active familiar.

(Side Note: I'm not sure about stats or anything, but I chose the Behemoth just because the description look'd pretty cool.)

MintMan

Member #1

Dec 26, 2004 24:07

Um... no. By tournaments, I mean tournaments, as in.... tournaments. Any tournaments made available, which none are right now since I still think there are tickets unclaimed and I want maximum new-guy penetration.

Special tourneys for you twelve? The Hel kinda gift would they be then?

Active familiar? Does that not sorta go against not being able to battle or be displayed on your web site? I do not know how you even think it was switched to active; the message for adopting a bonus monster bypasses the normal "active familiar" spiel from normal re-adoption since... it isn't.

By "can only fight in tournaments," I mean "can only fight in tournaments." Growing from site XP would be a big no-no should it be allowed, which it cannot be.

I mean, log into your account and see that Gluttony is not the first thing you see. If you got the "switched to active" message, 'twas in error, most likely meaning an FTP on my home connection's part.
Ice

Member #46

Dec 26, 2004 2:39

Ah. See, I did get the "Switched to Active Familiar" message, as well as both Mista and Himaldrache having the option "Set as Active Familiar" on their page.

My mistake.

MintMan

Member #1

Dec 26, 2004 19:11

Ho snap! I forgot about the switch button being on the individual log-in pages!

.... waitaminute, I planned for B monsters so long ago, that I already had a fix to ensure they could not be switched thataway.

Okay, that whole "Switch to Active" on the pages for Him and Hrim just plain confuses me. Despite getting the message, nothing should have happened. In fact, when I went to your account yesterday, 'twas still your Tatzy that was viewed by default, nothing else, meaning nothing was changed.
  Your Hrim should have had the Switch link, but nothing else, much like your account currently has in it.

Are you really sure that both of those monsters had the "Switch to Active" link? Logic from your web site refusing to display and what with your default view never changing points to absolutely nothing happening in your account, and I would really like confirmation before I go chasing a phantom bug.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 24, 2024 20:58 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022