Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 5:30 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Yet ANOTHER Relic-eating bug

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Zedd

Member #76

Dec 14, 2004 3:14
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

It seems like I've stumbled across another Relic-eating bug. I went to that Relic grab thing, and now I've only got the relics I recieved from there. Even the Relics I got from the Christmas giveaway were disappeared...

- Zedd i Randir, Lord of the Storm

"So it is said that if you know yourself and know others, then you will not be imperilled in a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but do not know others, then you will win some and lose some. If you do not know yourself and do not know others, you will be imperilled in every battle" - The Silver Sparrow Art of War, Sun Tzu
MadGoblin

Member #2

Dec 14, 2004 9:47
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Damn crappies! I have been stricken, too. I can only blame myself, tho', as Ems had me check the thing out...
  No, wait, it is his fault! He shoulda had me check out more! Boo, Ems!

Dang, I all dun even remember what I all had. uhh... I'm pretty sure I had all the rare and insto-win relics tho' that the public doesn't know about. Yep. All the good ones Shifty Eyes

"I hope they've improved the secondary graphics processor. It makes the ... backgrounds look better."
  - Goat discussing the newest volley ball game on Megas XLR
Cheetarius

Member #10

Dec 14, 2004 17:46
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Rofl, I went to the above said relic grab and I didn't even get the Draconce I'd wanted... all I got was a Gungnir. Also, the Christmas thing is bugging me, b/c by the time I get home from school at 4:00 all the relics are already taken. Frown

- Cheetarius, Wondering What This Button Does...
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 14, 2004 20:14
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Good thing I made those back-ups recently.

Y'know, Gobbo, by testing it out, I thought you were going to... test it out. The bug did not hit me when I test it, and with good reason. Both Christmas and the Relic Grab had the potential to erase relics that you already owned. Therefore, Zedd, you lost your two WyrdWaters and the one you just picked up when you went to the Christmas give-away.

I think I got every straightened up.
Ice

Member #46

Dec 23, 2004 24:39
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hmm... I just noticed, but I think I might have stumbled upon a different bug for the Days of Xmas... After recieving one of my relics for the xmas grab (I assume) I lost the new relic (from the relic grab) that I'd picked... except that I didn't lose the Wyrd's Water from it.

Sorry I can't be more specific, but I just noticed it today.

°(o.o)° (c) Ethereal Enterprises, 2004
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 23, 2004 1:15

Well, I have you down for a Wyrd Water, Brok's Smithy, Talisman, and Aegis.

In your account, you have a Wyrd Water, Brok's Smithy, Talisman, and Aegis.... what exactly are you saying is missing?

"I've gotta stop drinking steak sauce." - Mandy
boyachi

Member #92

Dec 23, 2004 15:36

well, I'd say its the Ophilius or dracone or whatever the last one was. Am I correct?* class changes to Adept *

My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?
Ice

Member #46

Dec 24, 2004 24:28

Surprisingly, the Boyo is correct.

The Ophiuchus is what's not there, despite my having gotten the second Wyrd's Water when I got it. AFAIK, here's the relics I thought I had and where I got them:

All the ones you listed: 12 Days o' Xmas
  TurkeySuit: Thanksgiving Tourney
  Second Wyrd's Water + Ophiuchus: Relic Grab

Here's my confusion: I got both Wyrds, but not the Ophiuchus, and I know I never used it in a battle yet.

...for that matter, I've not used any Relics in a battle yet.

°(o.o)° (c) Ethereal Enterprises, 2004
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 24, 2004 22:08

Yeah, I've looked it over a ton and even picked up some relics of my own (Well, of Bimblesnaff's, actually), and both relics show up as new. Maybe you did it really early when there were some kinks in the system... maybe? Things are showing up now, regardless.

There-a-fore, I have removed your names from the list, and you can re-get your new relics, Ice and Cheet.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 5:30 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022