Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 24, 2024 11:10 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Err a tourny in my account that doesn't exist..

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Sharkbites

Member #90

Dec 11, 2004 22:55
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well the topic says it all.. this must be my first post in 6 months or more Shifty Eyes I have 4 Lesser Tournys in my account that say I can't get rid of 'em cause they don't exist D'oh

~Demon-Shark, Sharkbites~
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 12, 2004 11:12
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

What? I think this may have been an old problem. How long exactly have you been away?

Wait, Aquamarine? You cleared your account?! This might also have something to do with it -- I may have not quite checked all of the safeties on account clearing and tourneys.
  ... why did you clear your account? Were you not, like, around level ten?

Well, they are gone now, so return with confidence to your account.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage
Blade

Member #99

Dec 29, 2004 21:16
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Not sure if this is meant to be here but anyway. I seem to be recieving emails about tourneys that dont exist. (eg: Your familiar is available for the jan 1 tourney)
  I clicked the link and it didn't exist.

This is an idea I just came up with: You could have a box that comes up in a persons stats saying whether they have been active in say the last 2 weeks. It would just be a little time saver for us long time END-ers
  --you gotta love that smiley

One more fight One more step on the path to becoming a true warrior.---Ryu
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 29, 2004 21:52

Oh snap! You're right! That new tournament series function I made sent everybody links to tourneys that were not new and thus did not exist.

Lousy series functions. Sure, it actually allows tournaments to be made ever since it takes a lot of work out of making six or so tournaments, but that script has been nothin' but trouble. Why, all of those New Year tourneys were actually supposed to be made yesterday, but a bug in the script made them all private tourneys Dead Achem.

And it could not have been said more on this site four months ago, and I have a feeling I am going to go ad naseum for this last month stretch. Challenge data has been being recorded ever since the release of version four. However, in order to give accurate impressions of challenge habits, they are not going to be displayed until they were implemented for six whole months.

Recent activity at RE is meaningless. MegaZero will accept anyone who fights him, but rare is it for a soul to. Why, I fought him with both NightChild and Apostle, long and far between, and I hope for Zig to take him on as well when of the appropriate level.

What did that have to do with tournaments now?
Blade

Member #99

Jan 5, 2005 5:49

Why can't I use my WyrdWater in my current tourney?

Blackness covers all I see and all I touch.
  No feeling of pain just sorrow.
  My hand loses grip of the sword I held.
  And I turn to become a true shadow.--Rikimaru's death song. Tenchu:WoH

[Editted by Blade on Jan 5, 2005 21:02]
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 6, 2005 3:00

Uh.... hey, why can't you?

* logs into Blade's account through the manager *
  * goes to his tournament grid and sees Wyrd Water and Draconce listed as being used in the side combo box *
  * logs out of Blade's account and goes back to his raw information *
  * sees both Wyrd Water and Draconce listed as relics in the raw information just as he saw them set in his grid in his account *

.... Uh... what exactly are you complaining about? You are using them in your tournament, just like I am using too much italics in this post.

"No, I never lose. I just choose not to win." - Mandy
Blade

Member #99

Jan 6, 2005 3:27

Hey mintman the mistake was on my part. I didn't realise it was already in (it was still there from the cancelled tourney and i was confused.)

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming....
  *Woah! What a ride!* !
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 24, 2024 11:10 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022