Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 18, 2024 7:22 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Victory is Mine!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 20, 2004 24:28
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

First off, regen is not worthless, and anyone who has fought a regenerator could tell you so. Considering that Ferry and the like only give a monster thirty or so extra life, Regen's use rivals that for the better or worse depending on the foe's strategy (twenty average rounds at two a piece -- you do the math, people).

Second, the free relic grabs come about whenever new relics are added to the game; they have nothing to do with tournaments. This tournament season, however, there was a strange bug of relic-eating, so I decided to give away to anyone who has fought this season and thus would have been hit by the bug.
  That is it. This would never come up again as the bug was solved; that extra relic would never be re-earned. The only other free relic that would be up for grabs is when the next wave of new ones comes in, and then once more, everyone is entitled to their pick among the additions.
Ice

Member #46

Dec 20, 2004 2:24
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Erm, this might be something I missed, but with the switch to the current BD system, did you add in the ability to use multiple relics at once? Or did something freakishly not fun happen in my current match?

Also, on Wyrd's Water... If you use that in a tourney... how does that work out in terms of experience and the like? Does it just double the tourney XP you would have gotten in one battle, or overall?

* uses Haste *

°(o.o)° (c) Ethereal Enterprises, 2004
Sword
Cheetarius

Member #10

Dec 20, 2004 13:15
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On the topic of the New Relic giveaway, I was able to get my relic from the Tourny part (a Gungnir), but I didn't get the new relic (a Draconce) that I had originally been trying to get... Crying

- Cheetarius, Lurking On A Website Near You...
Dragonlord2235

Member #213

Dec 20, 2004 17:16
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Sure you can use more than one relic. Look at the battle going on between your Tazelwurm and my Nidhogg. I dunno why I used a Talisman anyway, it was there, so I just used it.

I hope my Nidhogg beats your Tazelwurm! (probably not going to happen but oh well, I dont care)

* uses Strike on Ice to try and do stuff to the Tazelwurm so Zircean wins... uh... how the heck would I do that kind of thing anyway O.o? *

If you are using Internet Explorer, do the world a favor and switch to Firefox, a free, open-source browser that's much better than IE.
Sword
LeeTupper

Member #42

Dec 20, 2004 23:57
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

ANY Nidhogg should pull down mad wins against a Tatz. They are the poster children for draconic techs, and Tatz holds its bestial through all forms. If you're within five levels, it'd be downright shameful to lose.

* fabricates a TranvestiteNidhogg to go with the theme of how much he hates Nids *

What is this arcane desert?- My current english teacher
  Do I dare ask why this looks like a potato chip?-my 7th grade english teacher, with a destroyed piece of homework
Sword
draggy1234

Member #97

Dec 21, 2004 18:15
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

LeeTupper, a past tournament battle between Hithop and MG's Schrecken begs to differ.

Storm didn't help much for Hithop's situation at the time (Yes, I know about banishments and Nidhoggs' low virtues).
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Apr 18, 2024 7:22 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022