Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 24:36 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Is it just me...

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
MMZero

Member #200

Dec 3, 2004 19:38
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Ugh. I just checked my tourney progress, and I was all, "DEUD! OmG1!!1! I just MitE WEEN!!1"

Then I checked the other standings...

If eventider and West both lose the next round, I can tie eventider for first. I actually did a lot better than expected.

Check out my latest games! Go here to see 'em and give me lotsa feedback!
VinnyD

Member #9

Dec 3, 2004 23:13
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Dec 3, 2004 19:38, MMZero said:

If eventider and West both lose the next round, I can tie eventider for first. I actually did a lot better than expected.

Yeah, West don't lose. Cept to eventider, and sometimes another kami or tatz. Good luck with that bud. Fsct is I've reworked my strategy several times, with good advice mind you, and it's impossible for me to beat ET right now. Gotta wait for some of the sweet techs to roll in, then Crackle will get its deserved respect!

The boys of Liverpool, When we safely landed, Called myself a fool; I could no longer stand it; Blood began to boil, Temper I was losin', Poor ould Erin's isle They began abusin', "Hurrah my soul," sez I, My shillelagh I let fly; Some Galway boys were by, Saw I was a hobble in, Then with a loud hurray, They joined in the affray. We quickly cleared the way, For the rocky road to Dublin.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
Apr 19, 2024 24:36 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022