Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 29, 2024 3:44 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Not receiving latent XP...

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Cheetarius

Member #10

Nov 7, 2004 20:19
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

For some reason, after completing the tourney I was in w/ Pyrus, he still hasn't received the (at least) 364 latent XP he was holding onto from the fight I finished with Zaheera. This latent XP is enough to cause Pyrus to level up, so I'm kinda desperate to get my hands on it. I tried getting a friend of mine to visit my website so I could earn XP from a site-hit and cause a check for latent XP (as I remembered MM saying that anything that would cause a familiar to gain XP would cause such a check), but nothing came of it.

I seriously hope this isn't a useless post, but I'm feeling slightly confused about why I'm not earning my XP, and wanted to get some help.

EDIT: Just noticed something else - all my relics are gone. I know I used all of my Gungnirs on recent tourneys, and a WyrdsWater on a battle, but everything else I had is gone. Frown

[Editted by Cheetarius on Nov 8, 2004 17:39]
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 7, 2004 22:51
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

No, this post is not worthless. I have noticed it too.

'Tis strange. Things seem to work fine for normal battles and receiving latent experience; only the tournament rewards have a problem with dishing it out.

Fret not, shiny people, for the experience is not going any where; it is still in your accounts -- just not where you want it to be.

This has honestly got me buggered. I copied the code straight from the battle section, and I know that to work fine Dead Stupid bugs! They go squish now! * vainly uses Trap to catch a bug before it gets loose *
Blade

Member #99

Nov 8, 2004 22:21
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Aye twould seem to be happening to me too. My BrokSmithy is gone.
  * class changes to Mage *
  EDIT: O for a pirate class....

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming....
  *Woah! What a ride!* !

[Editted by Blade on Nov 8, 2004 22:23]
VinnyD

Member #9

Nov 8, 2004 22:51
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Nov 8, 2004 22:21, Blade said:

* class changes to Mage *
  EDIT: O for a pirate class....
  [Editted by Blade on Nov 8, 2004 22:23]

You mean swashbuckler? Yeah, there is that....
  How do I know, well I ams one, well was, until I changed to Dragoon.
  * uses Aero-lance on Blade for his erhm...insolence! *

The boys of Liverpool, When we safely landed, Called myself a fool; I could no longer stand it; Blood began to boil, Temper I was losin', Poor ould Erin's isle They began abusin', "Hurrah my soul," sez I, My shillelagh I let fly; Some Galway boys were by, Saw I was a hobble in, Then with a loud hurray, They joined in the affray. We quickly cleared the way, For the rocky road to Dublin.
Sword
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 9, 2004 22:59

Stop that! * uses LandSmite on VinnyD for doing Ft stuff in the non-Ft forum * Wait, Blade started all that... oh well.

Well I'll be buggered. Both of these problems are more than handled. Here it goes:

Latent XP? Like I said, I copied the code exactly... and that is the problem Boggle In order to receive latent XP, you cannot be engaged in another battle. For example, after a web battle, you cannot be engaged in a tournament, and for tournaments, you cannot be engaged in... um, a tournament Dot Mouth See? Copied exactly. Shoulda seen that one.
  'Tis gone now. I might have to rig up a latent-XP dishing script.

Relics? Well... I am trying to figure out how I even started this one, but... pretty much, if you were in a tourney, all of your relics were reduced by ones, not just the ones you brought into battle. That was a blunder on my part...
  The problem is how this is to be fixed. I know the Tankard folk who need their Tankards back, but what about everything else that was lost? Is there really any way to know who had what? There were a lot of tourneys -- chances are... no.
  I think the only way to reconcile this is to make another relic hand-me-out thing, but only give to those who have been in tourneys this season and thus would have been able to lose relics.
Sword
Cheetarius

Member #10

Nov 10, 2004 17:48
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, the XP thing is fixed to perfection, it seems. Smile I finally got my latent XP, which was more than enough to Level Pyrus up (600 something!), and nearly enough to get him to Lvl 15 as well. Big Smile So, even though I lost that battle (cheap degeneration... hah, now I have that ability too! :D) the rewards for it were more than sufficient. Yay!

- Cheetarius, Wondering What This Button Does...
Skulkraken

Member #128

Nov 10, 2004 21:58
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

The degeneration was a deciding factor in the battle? I thought it was the agility increase from Leap....
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 11, 2004 18:43

Nope, degeneration.

Degen is powered by Arcane and defended by Virtue, of which Nidhoggs like Pyrus have none.

Therefore, even a Tatzelwurm can seriously own an envy dragon. I am sure your agility did play a factor, but only one up? Sense was upping Strike , so became just useful instead of overwhelming. I does not look like missing was all that about on Pyrus's part, either, although it doesn't look like criticals were around much at all.... save on your part, Krak.

[Editted by MintMan on Nov 11, 2004 18:48]
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 29, 2024 3:44 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022