Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 23, 2024 13:40 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Three way tieee!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
Rook

Member #112

Oct 15, 2004 9:16
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Happy happy birthday! Happy birthday Squidward!

Ummm... let's see here.... Oh! I know!

:fab Nidhoggactionfigureset for Cheetarius

NO TOUCHIE!!!

EDIT: Oh man! it didn't work!

Jocks may pick on us poor nerds, but it's us who turn out to be the doctors tending to their sports injuries. Ironic, no?

[Editted by Rook on Oct 15, 2004 9:17]
MintMan

Member #1

Oct 15, 2004 20:53
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, yeah, ya git, you didn't even put asterisks around it Sweat Drop
  Blutty 'el, man, there is an FtRPG console right there at the bottom of the screen; how could you mess that up?

And of course I'm going to fix it. Blutty 'el again, man...s. Have some frickin' patience. It is not exactly like the sort of problem that instantly causes multiple deaths, especially since none of your monsters were actually awarded the stated XP prizes.
Rook

Member #112

Oct 15, 2004 22:09
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Whoops! Still usin the old stuff!

* fabricates a NidhoggActionFigureSet *

* gives Cheetarius a NidhoggActionFigureSet *

I am Rook! Self-proclaimed lord of the n00bs!
Sword
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Oct 16, 2004 1:39
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I never even tried to write an FtRPG command without the console.

When is relic wagering going to be implemented into the system? I'm not even asking about FATE because I know that's quite a long time off.

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  "Don't quote me on this, but I'm betting that pipe goes somewhere." -Goombario

Zedd

Member #76

Oct 16, 2004 4:21
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Is it just me, or is the Dawn3 tourney frozen? it should have finished on the 15th, I think...

- Zedd i Randir, Lord of the Storm

"...with enough training, you will be able to beat ten men with your spirit. When you have reached this point, will it not mean that you are invincible?" Go Rin No Sho, Miyamoto Musashi
MintMan

Member #1

Oct 16, 2004 10:57
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

The last day of battle is the fifteenth. Tourney processing occurs at six in the morning, so when you made the post at such a strange hour, it was right to not be finished.

Moreover, five hours after the fact right now, I purposely have the results staved until the math makes itself a little wiser. I cannot duplicate the results from DNA with the same formulae for some reason.

Relic wagering is not that important a feature. It can wait a good long while. I mean, it is not like people exactly have a lot of relics to wager anyway.
boyachi

Member #92

Oct 17, 2004 1:40

Speaking of ties...I just tied in a match because we poisoned each other to death...who wudda thunk? Not I, obviously.

My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?
MintMan

Member #1

Oct 17, 2004 2:31

Yeah... ties rock. They count as a win for both sides. This is one of the changes from DNA. Before, it counted as a half win for each person, but due to laziness and bitwise logic used in the new tounaments, ties are dual wins.

More experience for all. Hooray!... well, more XP for degenerators, at least. I do not believe that there is any other way to tie.

"I'm not smart enough to do everything, but I'm dumb enough to try anything." - Beast Boy
boyachi

Member #92

Oct 18, 2004 24:55

Hats off to SailorSassyStar for I believe winning every single match in the 2nd Dawn tourney!
  Wish now that everyone has fought everyone that i could teach my familiar new techs. And hopefully get a level up too. *raises Stuviathan's learning curve*

My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?
Blade

Member #99

Oct 18, 2004 2:25

Also congrats to Zedd for the Dawn 3 tourney!
  Here 's an idea thrown in for fun: Team Battles (2 on 2)
  if you could get people willing to do this....
  * fabricates a CheeseStatue for Zedd *
  * gives Zedd a CheeseStatue *

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming....
  *Woah! What a ride!* !

Sword
Zedd

Member #76

Oct 18, 2004 4:55
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Errr... Thaks, I think. That tourney must have been a MAJOR fluke, I mean I never won anything (slight exaggeration) in DNA...

Anyhow, I think that two-on-two fights have been suggested multiple times already, half of those times by MintMan...

- Zedd i Randir, Lord of the Storm

"...with enough training, you will be able to beat ten men with your spirit. When you have reached this point, will it not mean that you are invincible?" Go Rin No Sho, Miyamoto Musashi
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Oct 18, 2004 22:32
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

....And all of those times, the idea was cancelled because of a shortage of pie? Smile

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  "Border relations between Mexico and Canada have never been better." -President Dubya

SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Oct 19, 2004 16:54
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yay! Thank you. ^___^ It looks like my luck is changing. I guess it's like kids; you learn from making all the mistakes with the first one. Nervous It's still hard to believe that I aced the whole thing.

Poor Artimis. =S I got an e-mail saying that she was no longer eligible for the titan tourney. That is very much not true! I had to sign up again, but I almost didn't make it. There was only one spot left! Since when were there so many big guys?
MintMan

Member #1

Oct 19, 2004 19:41

Sort the player rankings by level. You can see that almost the entire front page is twenty-plus.

Kicked outta Titan's, eh? Wonder what that was for? Unfortunately, I only find the specific reason when I run it in a debugger.

You were not in any other tournaments, right? Your level also fits... I wonder if anyone else was kicked out and had to rejoin? * uses the technique StoneSave on Titan's Breakout to deflect errors * I'ma snap-shotting the current enlistment just in case anything else goes awry.
Sword
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Oct 19, 2004 23:13

Incidentally, I was also dropped out of the Titan tourney and had to re-enlist. Fortunately I check my e-mail often, so there was still plenty of room for Fox.

...Now that I think about it, I should have enlisted Asfaloth rather than FoxMcBlur. If I am planning to adopt a third familiar, I should probably let Asfaloth do some fighting.

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  "We're making the right decisions to bring the solution to an end." -President Dubya

MintMan

Member #1

Oct 20, 2004 19:24

Save for the fact that Asfaloth is well below the needed level to join the Titan's Breakout -- you are about three levels too low.

Well, that is a-confusin'. How come you were all kicked out last morning but not this one? I mean, nothing in your accounts has changed, and it checks for the same sorta stuff.
  Perhaps it has to do with variables not being reset.

"I'm not smart enough to do everything, but I'm dumb enough to try anything." - Beast Boy
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Oct 21, 2004 18:55
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Here's another tourney bug for you! My sister's account says that she has been in 2 current tournaments, even though she's only been in one and can't possibly have been in more.

I also noticed that in the Dawn2 I got more tourney points than xp, while most everyone got the reverse. That is however excluding the person that earned zero tournament points. My guess is that all this stuff should be fixed before the next round of tournaments so that the problems don't double. Dead Happy Debugging
MintMan

Member #1

Oct 21, 2004 19:27

Double tourneys? I think that has to do with the reset that needed to be done on the higher Dawns. I did not think about that consequence and I should fix it.

Everything else you said is utter carp. So you earned more TP than XP? So what? All that means is that you earned more TP than XP. It is how the formula works.

"People are bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling." - Scrubs
Rook

Member #112

Oct 22, 2004 15:46

I'm not even eligeable for any at the moment! *sniff* You did that on purpose!

* class changes to Adventurer *

The n00b who has been around for over a year and is still a n00b!
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Oct 25, 2004 19:11

I feel intelligent. I'm pretty sure that healing is messed up on the tournaments now too. It didn't say anything about regaining life at all. It just said something about my speed and virture returning... I also don't get why all of Artimis's attacks were no stronger than somewhat damaging. Equine vs. Dragon should equal reptile carcus, right?

ACK! My tankard magically disappeared again! I think I had a tailsman too... maybe I should start keeping track...

Oh, and if you didn't already know sister's account still says she's been in two tournaments and the tournaments still end with "[name] grew into a ." At least for the Dawn2 anyway.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
Apr 23, 2024 13:40 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022