Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Aug 23, 2019 16:11 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Three way tieee!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
Rook

Member #112

Oct 11, 2004 19:45
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Me, Cheatarius, and Doomstar. How do you pick the winner?

Whoisitwhoisitwhoisitwhoisitwhoisit? Who is it????

The n00b who has been around for over a year and is still a n00b!

[Editted by MintMan on Oct 11, 2004 21:13]
MintMan

Member #1

Oct 11, 2004 21:16
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

The same way it was last time: go by efficacy of wins (lowest levels versus higher levels).

If by some sheer coincidence -- as has happened before -- that all parties are of the same levels fighting foes of the same levels, then they-- shock, gasp, lo, and behold --tie.

Not really rocket sciencery here Slanted Mouth
Rook

Member #112

Oct 11, 2004 21:23
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Oh... so its Cheatarius, right? Because his level was lower? Crying ;_;

I am Rook! Self-proclaimed lord of the n00bs!
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Oct 12, 2004 15:44
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Eck! That really stinks. What stinks more than the results are the buggered up glitches! Check it out!
  And the winners are... Cheetarius and Pyrus! Congratulations!
  DoomStar's Aurora earned 0 PT and 7.5 XPAurora grew into a ..
  Rook's Koumori earned 25 PT and 60 XPKoumori grew into a ..
  Cheetarius received WyrdWater. Cheetarius's Pyrus earned 48 PT and 97 XPPyrus grew into a ..
  Hahaha! Not only did my sister lose, but gained 0 points and only 7.5 xp plus grew into a .. even though it's at its highest form! Ummm... yeah, this is quite obviously not possible...
MintMan

Member #1

Oct 12, 2004 18:15
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

It is very obviously possible. It is just a really buggered message.

Now, I know what is up with the double-period grow message most likely; I am more concerned with the experience handed out for these fights. Some were awarded clear over one thousand points! Hel-freakin'-no! How did that happen? I used the same formulae as previously... * uses the technique Guard on tournaments *
Sword
Cheetarius

Member #10

Oct 12, 2004 19:11
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Some folks got 1000 xp, while I got a sucky 97... xD Gee, thanks, BD Tourneys! Lol, the whole tie thing was kinda funny for a while, tho.

- Cheetarius, Lurking On A Website Near You...
boyachi

Member #92

Oct 13, 2004 12:24

I was sitting around for a few days, waiting to fight Bimblesnaff...and then suddenly I check today and I am fighting Lunar Mage? Wha happened? How did I miss all the battles? Better yet, how did I do in them?
  cuz my tourney score board says nuthin

My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?
MadGoblin

Member #2

Oct 13, 2004 13:09

Not quite sure what you mean by der that, Boyo. All four of the battles that your familiar has partook in thus far (the 1st day being the odd day fer ya) appear in the log at the tourney page.

As for "How's I miss'd em", I would assume while you waited "days", the battles went by. It only takes one day per battle, as they are accelerated in comparison to regular web battles to meet the time scheduale and junkses.

Cheet: That's still better than I make out in more tourneys. I am the grand master of tourney suck! Why, last season, I had some of the worst score ever. Hooray Question Mark

If you really believe in something, with all your heart, you're prolly just really wasted.
boyachi

Member #92

Oct 13, 2004 14:47

Apparently I have lost all my battles so far...great...I don't think i wanted to see that. I think it helped that I was weak against two of them...and as always stone87's hydra was a long battle.
  Prolly going to lose this one too. Maybe I will lose all of them...wouldn't that boost my creature's self esteem

My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?
Ice

Member #46

Oct 13, 2004 17:57
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Also I'm still in the tournament, moron. I was just wondering how they will be determined, as I pass the time.

* mutates a RelicForPrize *

°(o.o)° (c) Ethereal Enterprises, 2004
Sword
Cheetarius

Member #10

Oct 13, 2004 17:58

Meh, Gobbo, I find it hard to believe that you're the Master of Tourney Suckage. Last year I lost all the tourneys I participated in, except one. Tongue

I like the way tourneys are set up now, tho. They seem a lot more accessible w/ the info in your Login page. Big Smile I just need to get Pyrus to level up some more to put up a better standing.

On the plus side, today (Oct. 13) is my birthday! I am now officially sixteen years old. Gimme some presents! Big Smile

- Cheetarius, Wondering What This Button Does...
MintMan

Member #1

Oct 13, 2004 18:31

* gives Cheetarius a virtual pie for his birthday *

Your "scoreboard" as you called it was quite specifically labeled "Schedule". Your log-in only shows you who you are fighting when; once again, as it was for DNA, you have to view the Tournament's page -- the very one that is linked to any time a tournament is mentioned -- to see the results and battle logs.

How tourneys are determined? What the frickin' blutty 'el is that even supposed to mean? I mean, there are only about ninety things that can be determined about them.

They are normal battles that happen about ten times faster. You fight according to a schedule determined beforehand and shown quite clearly on the tourney page.
  Whoever wins the most is the winner. For ties, whoever fought the best among the winners is rewarded with the booty.
  Everyone gets experience and points depending on how well they fought.
Rook

Member #112

Oct 13, 2004 20:45

Gawd! I've lost every fight ('cept that tourney match) since 4.0 came out!

I used to be torney master. 5th or 6th I believe.

To wield a sword is to wield the most divine and diverse weapon of all time.
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Oct 13, 2004 20:50
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I won everything with FoxMcBlur and lost everything with Asfaloth...wait, I just won a match with Asfaloth! It's a start.

By the way:

Asfaloth gained 211 XP (and 37.5 latent XP). What!?

LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club

-----------
  Truth -->
  <-- Bush
Blade

Member #99

Oct 14, 2004 2:29

Is there anyway i can repick my Ai....i think i picked bad as my familiar seems to only evenom, blood and dig.
  hmmmmmm did i screw up bad.....My tatzel got killed by a kamitachi??
  * uses the technique Blasting Strike * in a random attempt at ftrpg.uh oh i screwd up again...

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming....
  *Woah! What a ride!* !

[Editted by Blade on Oct 14, 2004 2:31]
Sword
Zedd

Member #76

Oct 14, 2004 3:25
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

MY Kamaitatchi at that! Actually, I seem to have been doing pretty well with Dai-Sho right now. I seem to be winning with Trickery a lot of the time... Well, at least that's a turn for the better, what with me seldom winning a match in DNA...

- Zedd i Randir, Lord of the Storm

"There are few men who can quickly reply to the question 'What is the Way of the warrior?'. This is because they do not know in their hearts. From this we can see they do not follow the Way. By the Way of the warrior is meant death. The Way of the Warrior is death" - Ha Gakure, Yamamoto Tsunenori
MadGoblin

Member #2

Oct 14, 2004 8:52

Yay, Zed's back!

Anyhoo, of course a Kamai would slaughter a 'Wurm. I should know, I made'em both. See, 'Itachi get the phenotype advantage, Beast > Serpent. On top of that, the weasel gets a some good Casting power, now, and that would just lay waste to the feeble minded claw worm. This is why I turned down a recent challenge by Lwty. Well, that, and my Tatz' is utter crap in the training department, no %'s or skills in any good fashion.

And, Cheet, as a present, 'ere yer goer! * sets a secret ToxicTrigger * Now then, have fun finding it! What it contains is a surprise Tongue

Anyhoo, back to "MoTSuck", is last season's score board up? I can't seem to find it for proving how sucked the suck...

Lair of Mad Goblin - Because sanity is a chore.
Sword
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Oct 14, 2004 17:55
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Although the reselts of the tourney my sis was in have changed, they are still messed up. While I'm pointing out tournament errors, here is an interesting one. My battle log:
  "Usagi uses Fear. Critical strike! Rock87 is felled by the divine art. [...] Rock87 has won the match. "
  There are a ton of critical hits, and even with us both healing, the battle probably should have been over much sooner. The first time I killed the thing was just below the poliwrath on the side bar. Rock seems to have died 7 times before winning. Not to be a sore loser, but I should be the victor... or at least have a rematch. This is just cooky.
MintMan

Member #1

Oct 14, 2004 18:36

Dangit! What is wrong with you people? Serves you right for starting multiple topics on the same blutty thing.

Ice is whining about tourney results which are well explained here, and Rook is complaining about setting AI which is completely gone over in his topic. Gah!
  Moreover, everytime you log in, it says "Change Your AI", so why are you asking? As any battle, you always have the option to change AI on the battle screen presented at log-in. In fact, you cannot go anywhere related to your tournaments without having an AI changing link thrown in your face!

What the Carp? Regeneration preventing death? How long has it been doing that? I could swear there was a safeguard against it?
  Y'know, it would have helped a lot of you would have just said that it regenerated back to life instead of an ambiguous "it died a lot." I mean, it is right there... like, five times.
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Oct 14, 2004 21:48
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

So, like are you going to fix the half-XP point problem or not? Or is BD 4.0 going to have half-XP points from now on?

LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club

-----------
  Truth -->
  <-- Bush
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
Aug 23, 2019 16:11 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2019