Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 20, 2024 10:54 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Challenge Issue

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
draggy1234

Member #97

Dec 16, 2004 15:24
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Another interesting thing...

When I go to the current tourney page after logging in (I'm entered in the first holiday prime tournament) and then go to the "Set Commands and AI for the next match-up" link, I noticed that when I'm setting up my AI, none of the bars ever gray out. For example, I know that I can only use a SL2 action once in a row at a time, but it doesn't gray out the appropriate bars when I select the action.

Basically, all of the bars stay selectable for the AI and never gray out.
VinnyD

Member #9

Dec 16, 2004 18:05
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Draggy's right and another problem is that relics which increase power with every SL maintain the minor casting when up in the third sl. That be annoying. But maybe casting the same spell 20 turns will balance it out. Boggle

The boys of Liverpool, When we safely landed, Called myself a fool; I could no longer stand it; Blood began to boil, Temper I was losin', Poor ould Erin's isle They began abusin', "Hurrah my soul," sez I, My shillelagh I let fly; Some Galway boys were by, Saw I was a hobble in, Then with a loud hurray, They joined in the affray. We quickly cleared the way, For the rocky road to Dublin.
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 16, 2004 22:45
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Again, Draggy, it would be of great help if you would just mention up front the glaring JavaScript errors alerted to your screen.

Energy was being set to nothing. Why? 'Cause I was referencing battle data the did not exist yet -- the next battle. Since you could still set your tournament default (which was what everyone did before I "fixed" this problem after the last set of tourneys), this was not too great an issue.

And just because you selected multiple SL2s in a row does not mean you would actually use them. I do believe that since after the first use you would be out of energy for it, your AI would completely deplete until another bar was used or it went to random.

Vinny's problem ain't even a bug. He just tried slotting a relic underneath an overslotted tech, hoping for a boosted result.
  It don't work like that. This goes back to the spells-always-being-on-top thing.

If someone could overslot a spell, say, SL2, into the fourth, highest slot, a relic under that would be SL3 in effect if -- if location was the only virtue by which it was judged. It isn't.

Relics are designed to always be one spell level less than the spell or technique they are slotted beneath. This way, you cannot attain an overpowered relic-tech by overslotting your incredibly weak spell or by having a more powerful tech than an untrained spell.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Apr 20, 2024 10:54 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022