Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Dec 14, 2019 13:45 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: uh oh spaghetti O

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Oct 11, 2004 20:09
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Speaking of Ferry, if you look at the battle between Asfaloth and Culex's familiar in the tourney, the battle log does NOT have "Asfaloth carries LieutenantEagle into the battle" even though Ferry is slotted as a skill. Taco bla?

LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club

-----------
  Truth -->
  <-- Bush
LeeTupper

Member #42

Dec 15, 2004 15:24
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Bizarre question for you, Mintarific.

Does the HP increase for Ferry represent using the rider as a human shield?

* plants a virtual StupidQuestion tree *

What is this arcane desert?- My current english teacher
  Do I dare ask why this looks like a potato chip?-my 7th grade english teacher, with a destroyed piece of homework

[Editted by LeeTupper on Dec 15, 2004 15:25]
Sword
MadGoblin

Member #2

Dec 15, 2004 16:16
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Lol, that'd be quite rich, Lee, but unfortunately, no.

The "Ferry" skill represents the girth of a monster. Being large enough to carry a humanoid is reflected by upping the amount of hit points.

Additionally, the Landmass skill ups even more life since, well, you'd be a frickin' huge monster.
  Of course, it could represent the ability of the monster to use a small village as a shield... Shifty Eyes

"But you'll kill us all!"
  "But ice cream cake!"
  - The Simpsons, Treehouse of Horror XV
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
Dec 14, 2019 13:45 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2019