Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 29, 2024 11:29 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Funny Account

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
draggy1234

Member #97

Sep 28, 2004 21:19
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Did anybody else see someone called LanBoad when searching users? His battle log seemed strange, especially the beginning paragraph. Slanted Mouth
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Sep 28, 2004 22:11
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I just searched and found the exact same person you were talking about.

What is even more suspicious than the battle log is that the XP needed to next level is -778. Possibly a hack?

LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club

-----------
  Truth -->
  <-- Bush
MadGoblin

Member #2

Sep 29, 2004 24:55
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Like a nymph, but only a dude!

Lol. Lanboad is Ems' testing account. When he needs to try stuff out for BD, like new features, Lanboad is one of the accounts he uses. That's why everything is so freaky.

PBM! Fear!
draggy1234

Member #97

Sep 30, 2004 15:25
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On the topic of searching users, is there any particular reason why some have their familiars' names next to them in dark blue while others don't?
MadGoblin

Member #2

Sep 30, 2004 17:01
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Aren't you brilliant? Wait, yer not, else you'd already knows the answer Upside Down Smile

Familiar names appear in the list when an account has more than one creature. Thus for, if you were searching for, say, adoptions above level twenty, Ems' account would pop up several times identifying each of his creatures instead of just his name a bunch of times. This way, you would know what creature you are analyzing.

Why be sane? ... 'Cuz you're stupid! That's why!
Rook

Member #112

Sep 30, 2004 19:07
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Oh, that's what he meant! Geez, even I figured that one out, and I'm the n00by incompetant idiot!

Jocks may pick on us poor nerds, but it's us who turn out to be the doctors tending to their sports injuries.
YoshiA25

Member #161

Oct 18, 2004 14:26
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I didn't want to start a new topic on this, but I wanted to make sure that it wasn't just my computer messing up, and this topic seemed closest to my dilemma...

Antbet31, Level 12 Nidhogg
  Experience: 2795
  XP Needed for Level Up: 85

Elements:
  Attributes:
  Life: 330
  Strength: 1
  Speed: 0
  Agility: 0
  Defense: 1
  Arcane: 0
  Virtue: 2
  Strike: 0
  Spells:
  :
  Practice Rating - 71%
  Element -
  :
  Practice Rating - 73%
  Element -
  Techs:
  :
  Element -
  :
  Element -
  :
  Element -
  :
  Element -
  :
  Element -
  :
  Element -
  :
  Element -
  :
  Element -
  :
  Element -
  :
  Element -
  :
  Element -
  Skills:

I guess everything except my health, exp. level and boosts went away? Crying

[Editted by YoshiA25 on Oct 18, 2004 14:27]
boyachi

Member #92

Oct 18, 2004 14:39

hey, I am stuck in this boat too! What is up with that? More importantly, where did this boat come from?* fabricates a sterlingpaddle *
  AND MY TANKARD(possibly a grungir too) is GONE!!!

My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?

[Editted by boyachi on Oct 18, 2004 15:08]
Sword
MadGoblin

Member #2

Oct 18, 2004 17:14

Dang. I was hoping Ems would get on this before anyone noticed the problem. Guess it was kinda hard to miss.

Here's what I know: Any monster who leveled up in a tournament (or, at least Dawn 2 for certain) grew into a "_____". That's right, nothing. It just says nothing after "a". Thus, all monsters who leveled up in this fashion turned into a non-existant stage of their species, which lacks any stats, techs, etc. Pretty bad, but most likely easily fixed.

Anyhoo, I've already emailed Ems about it, but that was this morning and he doesn't get back from work to check his mail 'til about... well, now, actually. So, it shouldn't be a problem. * uses the technique Haste to escape this aweful predicament, if that's what it is, I don't really know... *

If you really believe in something, with all your heart, you're prolly just really wasted.
Sword
Blade

Member #99

Oct 18, 2004 17:59

err I think thats happening to me too. yeah I did level up during a Tourney (Dawn3) That would explain why all my techs have gone mental.... I'm battling some one right now so after this....problem is fixed up will my battle be changed?? (or better yet restarted!)
  * uses the technique rook on Rook as it seemed right at the time *

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming....
  *Woah! What a ride!* !

Sword
MintMan

Member #1

Oct 18, 2004 18:53

Well, your e-mail still has not gone through.

At any rate, Zedd leveled up, and his account is fine. YoshiA25, on the other hand, did not level up, and his account is buggered Boggle What the crap caused the problem?

All I know for certain is that a creature's stage is erased. Data is staying intact, so it is a relatively simple problem to deal with.

As for your relics disasperating, Boyachi... most curious. I shall look in.

Just as a note, if you are currently in battle, this bug would not effect you. Luckily, monster data is stored in a seperate field for fighting purposes, and your stage is kept there, thus why attacks are being used normally instead of as the blanks you see on your pages.
  Now, if you were to challenge someone in this time, not only are you a moron Tongue but it would bugger quite severely.

Found the problem... dang. File pointer was off for some reason. It by all right should have screwed everyone quite a bit more, but for some reason, it did not.... yay?

[Editted by MintMan on Oct 18, 2004 20:37]
YoshiA25

Member #161

Oct 19, 2004 24:47

Muchas Gracias Smile

Those darn file pointers...what should we do...

* fabricates a PointyStick * This'll show 'em... Tongue

[Editted by YoshiA25 on Oct 19, 2004 24:47]
Sword
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 29, 2024 11:29 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022