Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 24, 2024 20:31 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: help

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
zetros

Member #202

Sep 25, 2004 17:49
E-Mail Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

i can not get a bd account so plz help

hi i am lord of the world muhahhh for i am twantlzsr
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 25, 2004 23:54
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Didn't you just e-mail me asking the same question?

Go to the BD page.
  Click sign up.

If any of the above does not appear for you, follow the directions it supplies and enable your JavaScript.

If you are having any other problems signing up, try reading because everything is explained right there.
Rook

Member #112

Sep 26, 2004 16:49
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Dude, this isn't IM, or a Chatroom. It's a Forum. Lay off the IM type so we can understand what you're saying.

Well, while we're on the topic of not being able to find things, where's the RPG?

To wield a sword is to wield the most divine and diverse weapon of all time.
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 26, 2004 17:13
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

It has been stated more than several times that the RPG was momentarily taken down so that I would not not have to integrate all of its being into NDR as well.

Wouldn't matter anyway. You cannot get experience from the RPG anymore. Well, not like before.... hey, I've already explained this enough times; I am not wasting space here to do it again!
Rook

Member #112

Sep 26, 2004 22:39
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Just wondering! Sorry, I didn't catch that.

boyachi

Member #92

Sep 27, 2004 24:51

I miss the RPG...I could at least level up, since the people now aren't responding to my challenges. And I don't want to go too low or too high.

My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?
MadGoblin

Member #2

Sep 27, 2004 9:43

Well, this topic sure is changing direction.

A tip, Rook: To better insure challenge respondation, only challenge those who have learned techs. This way, you know that they are already at least slightly aware of the BD upgrade and have taken at least one step into proving their activity.

That, or you can just try and "awaken" people. Too bad most people change their email addresses so much. Bah!

... and there the topic changes directions 'twixt my odd self-rantings. Hu-rah.

If you're reading this right now, it means I'm raiding your fridge. Sucker!
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 27, 2004 18:23

I wanted to delete this topic, too. Thanks a lot, Rook! * uses the technique LandSmite on Rook because he does not have a more original tech to use yet *

How could you level up through the RPG, anyway? Your level is too high. You could only get five levels total from the RPG, and the last three just dragged with one XP per opponent defeated. I do not think even the most insane of them leveled up that far!

The RPG was largely only for training that did not require the training game, which buggered on a lot of computers. Now that practice is done in a much, much better system, the RPG could be dislocated until the proper NDR storyline is made, which cannot happen until I get pictures made for it, which cannot happen until I get my graphical software back, which cannot happen until I get my PhotoDeluxe CD from home and format my computer to have a partition for Win98. * whew * Dead

Just look at their battle log; that is the easiest way to determine activity. For example, if someone has a battle log against NightChild the DewDrop, you might want to think about steering clear.
Sword
Rook

Member #112

Sep 27, 2004 21:30

C'mon folks! 'Twas Boyo, not I!

I am one of the most insane of them Tongue . I leveled up once with one-experience-point battles with eggses.

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 24, 2024 20:31 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022