Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Aug 23, 2019 16:10 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Levelling

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Sep 11, 2004 18:30
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I apologize for my remark - I didn't notice the Bennu.

LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club

-----------
  Truth -->
  <-- Bush
Ice

Member #46

Sep 11, 2004 22:05
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I missed Camo's post. And I forgot (well, didn't know) that the bannana's were global. Sorry.

(o.o) (c) Ethereal Enterprises, 2004
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Sep 12, 2004 1:05
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

* uses the technique Mug on Ice's barrelofbananas *

Wait a minute...whatever happened to the Gryphon and Hippogriff? I thought we had some really good pictures and techs made for the Gryphon, and then what happened?

LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club

-----------
  Truth -->
  <-- Bush
Sword
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 12, 2004 1:23
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Good memory, man. That was quite a.... forever ago.

The good ol' gryphon post and pictures are still on this site, in fact. 'Twould never fly now, tho', since it was computer made, and 'twas the reason the computer ban was even created. Don't get me wrong, it looked really good at first. Mixed in nice-n-tidy with the other hand-drawn piccies, but then she started redoing the artwork, and a-sucking it went.... bah.

Someone that looked promising said they were going to make the Hippogryph... dunno what happened to them. No one good has been said to be making a new straight Gryphon, however. I have a feeling I am the one who is going to have to poo that thing out. * uses the technique BeastState *
Sword
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Aug 23, 2019 16:10 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2019