Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Aug 24, 2019 7:36 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: BDv4 & Change Your Account Name

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Sep 26, 2004 22:52
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

What do you mean by "battle log longer than one page"? Do you mean that some battle logs actually move to a second page if they are too long, or do you mean one page if you try to print the log and it amounts to longer than a page?

LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club

-----------
  Truth -->
  <-- Bush
Sword
MadGoblin

Member #2

Sep 26, 2004 23:43
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

No, he means page as "amount that can fit on the screen at once without any scrolling".

Those battles do get crazy, tho', with all the healing and stuff. Heck, even when only one person is doing the healing they can get pretty crazy and stuff'd.

If you really believe in something, with all your heart, you're prolly just really wasted.
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 27, 2004 24:53
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I can vouch for that. Silly Hydra's, shelling and regenerating. I wish someone else would fight me...

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Aug 24, 2019 7:36 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2019