Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Aug 25, 2019 20:39 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Negative XP

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Matrakyon

Member #191

Jul 8, 2004 2:25
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

When I log into my account, this is what I see.

Experience: 89
  XP Needed for Level Up: -9

Is that a negative nine? If so, is it a problem?

Zedd

Member #76

Jul 8, 2004 6:48
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

It is negative nine. The reason for this is that you are expecting battle, and will not level up until..
  A) You (or the other person) quit the battle, or it times out, or...
  B) The battle is finished.

(I think that's how it works anyway)

- Zedd i Randir, Lord of the Storm

Satsujinken, Katsujinken

"...with enough training, you will be able to beat ten men with your spirit. When you have reached this point, will it not mean that you are invincible?" Go Rin No Sho, Miyamoto Musashi
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 8, 2004 12:02
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

You have negative experience until you level up, not negative experience.

There are certain times in which a monster is not allowed to level up, such as when in a tournament or in a battle. Normally, any experience earned during these times is stored as latent XP, but not all of the time.

This is one of those times.

Pretty much, the next time you earn even one experience or anything else that causes a check for a level up, you will level up. Simple as that.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Aug 25, 2019 20:39 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2019