Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Aug 24, 2019 7:37 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Bug?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Blade

Member #99

Jul 1, 2004 3:59
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I found this person on page 6 of the tourney rankings:
  E-Mail: Willis_Da_Gold_Boi@hotmail.com
  eleton_kid_boi, the dragoon
  Wins: 0 / 1
  Valor 52
  Relics None
  Battle Log None
  Familiar: , Level 1 [Note familiars name!]
  Experience: 15
  XP Needed for Level Up: 5

Elements:
  Attributes:
  Health:
  Magic:
  Strength:
  Speed:
  Agility:
  Defense:
  Arcane:
  Virtue:
  Strike:
  Attacks:

One fight. One more step on the path to becoming a true warrior!---Ryu

Sometimes the most important battle, is the battle within... ---Ryu

[Editted by Blade on Jul 1, 2004 4:01]
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 1, 2004 11:56
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

What? That guy is still around? I thought that I deleted him ages ago!

It was a sort of bug that happened a long, long time ago. About five accounts were hit, only one of which was actually an active member. I thought that I had manually deleted his account, but I guess not.
  * uses the technique LandSmite on Blade for pointing out the webmaster's laziness *
Sword
Blade

Member #99

Jul 1, 2004 22:42

Ummmmmm I went into BD RPG Beta thing and nothing came up.
  The page was there but all there was were those background stars.
  Should I trash my Comp or is this your fault minty?

MintMan

Member #1

Jul 1, 2004 23:38

Well, it was just you. Everybody else's accounts were just fine.

Somehow, you managed to delete your current health and magic variables. Never seen that one before.
Blade

Member #99

Jul 2, 2004 24:06

Well it is working now. did you fix it MM?

draggy1234

Member #97

Jul 14, 2004 20:40
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Since this problem seems like a bug to me, I'll put it under this topic.

I noticed that after battling and winning against someone two levels higher than me, my valor didn't increase like it was supposed to (according to the FAQ).
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 15, 2004 24:13

Dangit! When a non-idiot complains, it typically has some merit to it.

Well, this is a bit confusing. I have never seen a complaint like this before. In your current challenge to Silver, your going-to-be Valor is marked at fifty-six, which is the plus-two it should be at for the challenge. Are you sure you just did not mistake something for... something else? I thought your li'l dragon had some lower valor-lyke?
draggy1234

Member #97

Jul 15, 2004 21:00
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well... as of now I can only say from memory. I remember that I used to have 54 valor before fighting Silver and winning once. And I remember that I never challenged any lower-level creatures to lose valor. Too bad memory isn't good evidence... Frown
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Aug 24, 2019 7:37 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2019