Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 24, 2024 24:32 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Creature makin

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Blade

Member #99

Jun 25, 2004 8:21
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I was wondering where I could find in fo on these two creatures:
  Cherufe
  Indrik the beast
  If I can get more info on Cherufe i might make it. I like the lava theme. And nobody suggest i check that Encyclopedia Mythica cos thats where i found the damned thing.

One fight. One more step on the path to becoming a true warrior!---Ryu

Sometimes the most important battle, is the battle within... ---Ryu

MadGoblin

Member #2

Jun 25, 2004 9:17
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Gobbo's Tip o' the Day:
  Hey, kiddies! Dun make Cherufe! Hooray!

See, Cherufe is one of my oldest BD monster projects (check ol' monster making topics, he should be in some of them. just, you know, don't add to them. we don't need oldies resurfacing). A rampaging lava beast tamed by the icy blades of god daughters is really, really, cool. Problem is that no information exists on what it actually is.

I'll tell you all I know. It's big. It's lava-and-fire related. It's big. I has the ability to shoot death rays down from the sky. It's sometimes called the "Old Man of the Mountain" (poor Google'd translation from spanish or Chilian, whatever). And... it's big.

More or less, the only two decent bits of information (in easy-to-read English format) that I can find pertaining to the monster is a racy picture by Boris Va~ something and the entry about it at Encyclopedia Mythica, which I have no doubt that you have already read (most likely where you discovered it at in the first place).

So, with nothing much to base its abilities on and nothing real to base its appearance on (it's a monster, yeah, but is it humanoid? a dragon? a pile of lava? Boris isn't myth, so his works are moot [although coo' Tongue ]), this monster is one best avoided from makes.

All that, plus the fact that if anyone makes it, it shall be mine!
  * uses the technique SwiftEbb to escape retaliation *

As for Indrik the beast, I never really looked up much on 'ems. I always confuse him with just a really hairy dude. Not a cool myth Dead

Why be sane?
Sword
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 24, 2024 24:32 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022