Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 17:56 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: omg this is nuts!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
goku32

Member #118

Jun 14, 2004 22:18
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

heh. get this. ur an egg. u get poisoned. so it says like "poison is coursing through aero_wing's veins" do eggs have veins?

welcome to my world. Confusion!
  my rpg. (under major construction!)
MintMan

Member #1

Jun 15, 2004 10:18
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Um.... yes? Small creatures live inside of eggs; these are not like the eggs you buy from the grocer. They are curled up in a tiny little ball varying little from their hatched form other than the fact that they are smaller.
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jun 15, 2004 11:22
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Egg! Lolage! I mean, of course it is developed enough to the point where it has veins if it can bounce and sentiantly act in a battle! 'Twould be hilareous if not!

Hors-E uses DewShot. It hits Drag-O! Drag-O becomes scrambled by the attack! Hors-E gets a delicous meal!!!

But, now that you say it, I bet a race will begin for people to find a creature without veins just to make that message look stupid. Like... a giant jellyfish or worm or something. Yeah.

Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

Battalon127

Member #25

Jun 15, 2004 18:17
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

If I remeber anything from my Biology class (which is doubtful, since after semester tests I immediately forgot over half of what I learned) even worms and jellyfish have small blood vessels (although not necessarily veins). I guess sponges just use water flowing thru pores in their bodies, but what kind of BD monster would that make?
  Eggy attacks. SpongeBob-Pantsless is slightly wounded by the attack. SpongeBob-Pantsless just sits there.

Anyone care to argue this?

I will never understand why they cook on TV. I can't smell it. Can't eat it. Can't taste it. The end of the show they hold it up to the camera, "Well, here it is. You can't have any. Thanks for watching. Goodbye."

[Editted by Battalon127 on Jun 15, 2004 18:18]
Camo

Member #5

Jun 15, 2004 19:27
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

We need a poo creature, that starts out as a pile of fecie, then as it attracts little peices of debri becomes a bigger poo, that wouldn't have veins. You could just say "poison course through Poo'osarous's s***"
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jun 15, 2004 20:56

Technically the Psuedocoelem is not veins but a large pocket of free-moving fluids that bath cells.

And, Camo, I was talking about REAL monsters, you know, the only kind allowed in BD. Ozaena and *nine-eyed-leech* actually fit the bill. There's no poo-monster. There's a poo-demon who came from Jesus, but that's about it, and I think that's tied up with another monster.

Galgatha demon funny Nervous
goku32

Member #118

Jun 15, 2004 22:58
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Thanx yall. but it still sounds gay. considering it was gas that did it. do eggs breath?

welcome to my world. Confusion!
  my rpg. (under major construction!)
Camo

Member #5

Jun 16, 2004 24:37
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I remember when I was a little egg, I sure as hell breathed.
writer77

Member #4

Jun 16, 2004 12:33
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I think eggs actually do breathe through their shells, but I'm not really sure. I assume that these eggs would have to anyhow, since they move around so much. I mean, they have to get energy from somewhere, right?

Endless Horizon
  "It looks like I'm going to die as I have lived.... completely surrounded by morons!"
  -Bl. Mage
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 17:56 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022