Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Aug 23, 2019 16:06 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Getting Booted from Tourneys

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
YoshiA25

Member #161

Jun 12, 2004 12:08
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I hate to start a new topic about this, but I was wondering if this was happening to anyone else. When I sign up for a tournament, it says that I successfully sign up for it, yet the next day when I check it out, it says that I'm not participating in any tourney. Therfore I have to sign up for it again. I missed that last 3 tournaments in my group because of this and I was wondering if it was a bug or something, or if my computer is doing something screwy. Flat Mouth

[Editted by YoshiA25 on Jun 12, 2004 12:09]
MintMan

Member #1

Jun 12, 2004 12:42
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Sorry, but I can find answers in neither your member file nor the tourney scheduling script. Are you sure that you are just not becoming uneligible for these fights by leveling up and being kicked? Or possibly you are signing up for too many (which is an error in itself) and it is not being caught until later and kicks ya all out.

I'm grasping at straws here; no one else seems to be having this kinda problem. I mean, tourneys are continuing, after all.
YoshiA25

Member #161

Jun 12, 2004 14:44
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

No I havet' leveled up in the longest time, and I've only signed up for the one tourney that's available to me.

*sighs* Mabye it's just my luck...I'll just live with it

* fabricates a GoodLuckCharm *

I'm gonna need this... Tongue

[Editted by YoshiA25 on Jun 12, 2004 14:45]
Sword
Zedd

Member #76

Jun 13, 2004 5:09
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

It happens to me too. I thought it might have something to do with my still being cought in the catchup tourney, which should have finished ages ago...

- Zedd i Randir, Lord of the Storm
Sword
MintMan

Member #1

Jun 15, 2004 10:34
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Huh, how very strange. For some reason, you were mentioned as currently being in a tourney even tho' you most obviously were not; I am blaming Catch-Up on this one.

Well, they are gone now. If you do not make it in time to sign up right and proper for these tourneys, I can force you in if you wanna. You know, before they start, that is.
Sword
YoshiA25

Member #161

Jun 15, 2004 13:38

Aaaaah, I signed up for the tourney yesterday and I'm not in it again....

Umm, could you sneak me into my level's group tourney too please?
Sword
MintMan

Member #1

Jun 15, 2004 17:29

Well, of course not. Look when I posted; I just fixed the problem today. Of course you would have been kicked out by the recurring problem from yesterday. I mean, what else?
Sword
YoshiA25

Member #161

Jun 16, 2004 24:53

Oops, soory, getting ahead of myself....

* eats the GoodLuckCharm *

Mabye I'll choke on it... Tongue
Sword
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Aug 23, 2019 16:06 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2019