Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 18, 2024 22:56 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Aricky,s prob with his niddhogg

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
DragonMaster

Member #146

May 7, 2004 19:54
E-Mail Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

why is my dragon egg so weak I hardly win any battles even using bounce help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
boyachi

Member #92

May 8, 2004 17:11
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

use the BD RPG to level it up some. It'll appreciate it.

The Summer of the Dawn is here. However, Summer of the New Dawn shall be approaching... this summer.
writer77

Member #4

May 8, 2004 18:32
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

If you're having trouble winning fights, it's probably 'cause you pick the wrong kind of monsters to fight with. If you have a Nidhogg, you're at a disadvantage anyhow, since your high Arcane is put to no use until you get Shadow Burner. Still, you can match up type effectiveness and that kind of stuff to help you out. 'hoggs do good against Bestial types, but they get stomped by horses, and they also have bad luck against poison monsters. I think that Nidhoggs do best against Kamaitachis, but I don't really remember.

Endless Horizon
  "It looks like I'm going to die as I have lived.... completely surrounded by morons!"
  -Bl. Mage
MintMan

Member #1

May 12, 2004 11:28
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Pfft, da 'Hogg does the best against half the monstas out there right now. Well, that is considering that most of 'em are bestial. Kama, Tatzel, Garm -- 'tis all good, but Kama would be your best bet since it is weak.

Arcane worthless? Not in one of my games. It serves less of a purpose, yes, but a purpose still. It's defensive mods last longer (trust me; when a Monoceros and its sucky Arcane uses a stat-alterer, the difference is very obvious). Negative inflicted conditions also last less time... except poison because of the change it under-went.

On the topic of Arcane, there is something I have long been considering re-installing into BD. See, originally, there was not simply just magical damage and non-magical. You had your basic Strength/Defendable damage, but then there were two magic categories of Cast and Banishment. Casting was Black Magic that was defended by Arcane and increased with the caster's Arcane and enemy's Virtue. Banishment was White Magic that worked in quite the opposite respect. It kept things interesting, I can tell ya that. Hrimfaxi had Banishment spells for a while. I do not know quite when they were done away with, but I have been missing them something sore ever since I did.

Eh, maybe you'll see them around again.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 18, 2024 22:56 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022