Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Dec 5, 2019 16:38 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: After Seven Long Months, Finally, the Raicho...

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
MadGoblin

Member #2

Mar 7, 2004 24:11
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

... is skipped over to bring you this instead, the Al-Mi'Raj
  The pics are still subject to modulation and there's more to comes, dude-zos.
Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

Camo

Member #5

Mar 7, 2004 3:53
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hahaha, that thing looks ridiculous! I want one in a santa suit.
wyvernofab

Member #162

Mar 11, 2004 19:05
Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

laugh if u wish, but out of all the 'unicorn incarnations', this was supposedly th big bad predetor. (compared to a snarling, kaiju worthy wolf thing!)
cheese monkey
Camo

Member #5

Mar 12, 2004 2:54
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Too bad it only eats carrots.
MadGoblin

Member #2

Mar 13, 2004 8:27
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Actually, any description of it tells of the Al-Mi'Raj's innate ability to consume animals much larger than its own size, such as pigs and cattle, whole! 'Cuz, well, it is the carnivorous yellow bunny with a single black, spiraling horn of the Unknown Island... of DDDOOOOOOMMM!!!
Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

LeeTupper

Member #42

Mar 15, 2004 19:17
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

And I thought that the Jackalope was creepy...

Could I have some more info on where it comes from, and all that? Looks like a pretty nice creature. And that Swallow-whole thing really could be a nice move. Hmmm... Reduce agility, would it be?
What is this arcane desert?- My current english teacher
  Do I dare ask why this looks like a potato chip?-my 7th grade english teacher, with a destroyed piece of homework
MadGoblin

Member #2

Mar 15, 2004 19:33

Nah. It's ability to consume massive objects is more reflected by the its skills, particularly Devour (i think its called), which usually is only learned by fat things. It does have feasting attacks tho', that I think increase its life a little with each use.

Anyhoo, the fluffy yeller bunbun doesn't have much to go on. Still enough to make it... makeable but not enough as to anyone will complain about inconsistancies with common mythos regard such. It's really just a Persian legend and used as a ploy by local witches to con money. They'd say one was in town and the only way to get rid of it was payin' them. No one ever saw it, of course, and were glad for it. Yeah, there's not much too it :

Rabbit, yellow, black spiral horn, cute, eats larger things, ferocious, Unknown Island, somehow mixed up with a prophets ascension due to similar nomanclature, con ploy... That's about it. Oh, and it doesn't eat carrots

However, since it got such poor response early on, production of the bunny went the way of the Raicho: to a screeching hault, making only Ems happy, for his ratio is preserved.
boyachi

Member #92

Mar 16, 2004 20:47

Hey, you cut it close, just don't use three dooms and its fine...i'll be watching.(Not too closely)
The Summer of the Dawn is here. However, it is experiencing technical problems and should be fixed by... this summer.
MintMan

Member #1

Jun 29, 2004 12:39

Good thing Raicho ain't really being made, 'cause it would look really stupid having two posts for new creatures, both with "Raicho" in their title.

Anywho, onto what this topic was really about, the al Mi'raj!

Bunny
   Tantrum: Raises Strength by 20/25% (Bestial)
   Horn: 20/30 Power Attack (Bestial)
   FeedingFrenzy: 10/15 Power Attack, 10/15 Power Healing (Bestial... okay, everything is Bestial. That is the Miraj's only type)

Coney (fancy way of saying "rabbit")
   Ferocious: Raises Strength by 25/35%
   Alicorn: 30/45 Power Attack
   Eviscerate: 10/15 Power Attack, 10/15 Power Healing, Reduces Defense by 10/15%

Just in case you are wondering, "eviscerate" means to removes the bowels of. Yummy Lick
Lugia7777

Member #79

Jun 29, 2004 14:58

Wow. That is a very cool-looking unicorn/bunny mythological creature. Keep up the good work, MadGoblin!

*goes up close to the al Mi'raj*

Wow, those teeth and horns look so kawaii... Ahhhh!!!! Run for your lives!

* fabricates a Vespa *
  * gives MintMan a Vespa *
  *drives off*

[Editted by Lugia7777 on Jun 29, 2004 14:59]
Sword
LeeTupper

Member #42

Jun 29, 2004 15:38
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hell no. That makes it even more difficult form my 'wurm, good ol' serpent that it is, with this pure bestial. So, how long 'til Minty churns out his bird? I need an advantage against something other than Bassies and Hydras, people! (I'm not one to talk. Alicanto is still jammed up, pitifully.)

The light backgrounds on the main pics rock. It's just so different that you have to love it.

What is this arcane desert?- My current english teacher
  Do I dare ask why this looks like a potato chip?-my 7th grade english teacher, with a destroyed piece of homework
Sword
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jun 29, 2004 16:40

Well, thanks. I do rule, after all. * head swells up and explodes *

Seriously, tho', yeah, I did like that way the background came out. Ems was all "Shock! It's NOT night! The Seventh Seal has been broken! I hear the Rapture! Sea to blood! Giant locust-men-lion-scorpions! DOOOOOOM!!!"
  After which, he was returned his crack pipe for sedation.

But, yeah, birds suck. Why did they have to have feathers and stuff? Stupid evolution! If only there was bird that didn't have real feathers... or a bird that could just be given not-real-feathers since there's not a chance that anyone would know about it anyways...

Why be sane?
Sword
Blade

Member #99

Jun 30, 2004 5:14

That bunny is no real contender for that evil white rabbit thingo on Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

One fight. One more step on the path to becoming a true warrior!---Ryu

Sometimes the most important battle, is the battle within... ---Ryu

Sword
Lugia7777

Member #79

Jun 30, 2004 11:31

But nothing can beat out the...

Holy Hand Grenade!

Hey MintMan, you should make a relic based on that (or maybe not, since it's not based on any mythological work I know).

EDIT: Maybe you could make it into one of those special holiday relics. Probably next Easter, perhaps? You know, the Resurrection of Jesus generated this awesome power, and millenia later was contained in... the Holy Hand Grenade. It would turn any normal attack into a 30-40 power Light attack, perhaps? And that it WOULD work regardless of the type of the familiar. And that it WOULD NEVER MISS (we're talking Jesus here). Oh well, just my crazy imagination at work.

[Editted by Lugia7777 on Jul 1, 2004 15:22]

[Editted by Lugia7777 on Jul 1, 2004 15:23]
Sword
Blade

Member #99

Jul 1, 2004 3:46

Or matbe a relic called...

Weird night dude running arond saying ni

One fight. One more step on the path to becoming a true warrior!---Ryu

Sometimes the most important battle, is the battle within... ---Ryu

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Dec 5, 2019 16:38 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2019