Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Aug 23, 2019 16:07 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Password

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
dracon

Member #143

Feb 20, 2004 11:23
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

The bd thing to log-in says my password is incorrect i will keep trying but it says it does not work.
"When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade"
   (Mine)"When Life Gives You Water, Have Fun"
Battalon127

Member #25

Feb 20, 2004 13:14
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

If it says your password is incorrect, then your password is incorrect! (stupid n00bish post...)Are you sure you are typing it in right/remember it right, and are you sure you have the right user name? An underscore can screw you up. If all else fails, did you think of using the Password Retrieval system?
  Here's a tip: try everything you can think of (and, if you actually think about it, you should be able to come up with at least a few different options) before complaining here. It keeps Minty a lot happier and a happy Minty is good for everyone.
A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there's no question about it. ~George W. Bush

Alcohol, the cause of, and solution to all of life's problems. ~Homer Simpson
MintMan

Member #1

Feb 20, 2004 19:40
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Actually, this is not n00biness. You are a little too quick to judge, Bat.

Ash has complained about a similar problem in another post. I am putting up some monitors to see exactly what is transpiring. Whatever it is, it is not the scripts' fault, and it is apparently not my host's fault yet either.
LeeTupper

Member #42

Feb 23, 2004 9:09
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I dunno 'bout that, Dracon. I tried logging onto your account using a school comp, and it worked perfectly well.

However, recently, BD has been glitchier than most psychotic robots, but, that's beside the point. Or not. I mean, freakish tourneys, buggy relics, vanishing familiars, familiars that refuse to show up, and now, passwords from Hel... Methinks that BD is having fits of jealousy because of all the REL work...
What is this arcane desert?- My current english teacher
  Do I dare ask why this looks like a potato chip?-my 7th grade english teacher, with a destroyed piece of homework
MintMan

Member #1

Feb 23, 2004 20:08
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Actually, all of those problems came about from working on BD too much.

Relics buggered up a bunch as soon as the Looking Glass was added (as far as I can tell).
  The familiars disappeared due to reworkings of stat-formulae.
  Familiars not showing up are just a problem of refreshing the page, not of the script.

Only the passwords are a real trouble, which reminds me. *checks* Yeah, all of the password problems are just terrible typos. As for relics, *checks* ah, glancing blow. It seems that that fix for relics went through after all, despite not going through at first for some odd reason.

All is well...
LeeTupper

Member #42

Feb 23, 2004 22:45

Well then. Be careful. Too much work, and all of us will glitch five hand-legged cows. *Plays rock-paper-scissors to self* dang. lost. Dang. lost. Dang! lost! DANG! LOST! DANG IT! LOST!!!

What're those things? Celphies? Somebody should plant a tree of them...
  Do I dare ask why this looks like a potato chip?-my 7th grade english teacher, with a destroyed piece of homework
Battalon127

Member #25

Feb 25, 2004 13:22

On Feb 23, 2004 20:08, MintMan said:

All is well...

Cue more glitches. MintMan, you should know not to post about all being well because that always leads to all NOT being well. Now our monsters are all going to turn on us and take over Reality's End. *beginning to think that not having trained with Karn for nearly a year was actually a good thing now that the familiar invasion has begun...*
There's no such thing as a soul. It's just something they made up to scare kids, like the boogeyman, or Michael Jackson. ~Bart Simpson

Alcohol, the cause of, and solution to all of life's problems. ~Homer Simpson
Camo

Member #5

Feb 25, 2004 17:03
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hmm.. I'm seeing a Destroy all monsters storyline unfolding....

"We have taken over all of your Battling Dragons monsters, they will now destroy your site, all peoples go to the forum for processing.
  Even if one of the creatures could withstand our mind powers, it would never destroy all the other monsters."

Now one monster comes through and beats up all the other monsters then finaly beats the bad guy leader monster, and thus Realitys End is saved.
LinkMaster

Member #48

Feb 26, 2004 16:20
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I'm having similiar password problems at the moment. My password is stored and I pushed the button and it said password is incorrect and when I tried again not changing a thing it works and when I was signing up for a tournament its like it was timed. If I didn't push all the neccessary information fast enough it said my password is incorrect. Like I push Let's Deoxy some Nucleic Acids and its okay and I push to enter the tournament and it says my password is incorrect when there wasn't even a password box on that page. I had to go through all the information fast in order to enter the tournament.
Triforce
MintMan

Member #1

Feb 26, 2004 19:49

From the sounds of it, some computers do not enjoy the way I keep track of passwords. Maybe it has something to do with certificates.... of which I have none.

I mean, P3P is already getting all up in my stuff; maybe there is a lot of new password protection stuff that MS has been adding to Explorer, or that web hosts are adding in general.... to suck!

After you log-in to any part of BD, your password is kept as a hidden form field, which is common practice on a variety of sites. Not storing this correctly -- especially if something of time -- can be no fault of the scripts. I mean, if it were, it would always have to be, right?
Cheetarius

Member #10

Mar 7, 2004 18:48
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I've been getting the same message on occasion, just forgot to say anything (as usual). I don't think it's the cookies, unless all the computers in general are beginning to conspire against us (quite possible, you know).
- Cheetarius, Saphire Leader
LeeTupper

Member #42

Mar 11, 2004 8:55

Mints, the Cyborg tourney keeps insisting that my password is incorrect, even when typed correctly. I fit all criteria, but yet it still keeps me out.

EDIT: Nevermind. It only took a crapload of persistance. Twenty or so attempts, and I was in.

[Editted by LeeTupper on Mar 11, 2004 8:58]
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Aug 23, 2019 16:07 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2019