Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 28, 2024 6:51 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Sneasel must have terrible aim...

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Kamakami

Member #64

Feb 17, 2004 3:03
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Er--check out this little excerpt..
  Begin battle between Kamakami and Zedd! Odin throws his mighty spear down from Asgard to Sneasel. It will be unable to miss during this battle. Dai-Sho casts Blur. Dai-Sho's Agility is increased. Sneasel casts Blur. Sneasel's Agility is increased. Sneasel casts Gash. Dai-Sho is hit by the attack. Dai-Sho casts Gash. Sneasel is hurt by the attack. Dai-Sho casts Gash. Sneasel is moderately damaged by the spell. Sneasel casts Gash. Dai-Sho evades the attack.
  Evasion? I thought it said I couldn't miss...
  Oh--and I just lost the battle. I don't care about that though, I just want to know if I really did miss, or if it did damage and it just didn't show it, or what. Because--if Sneasel is still capable of missing after receiving the help of the most mighty spear... something is wrong with it! (Buys a Flying Tgt. from Monster Rancher 4. Come on Sneasel, hit that target!)
  ^_^
These hands of mine glow and ROAR!
  They tell me to defeat you, so here I go!
  Take this!
  My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow!
  Shining Finger!!!!
  *this may be incorrect
MintMan

Member #1

Feb 17, 2004 18:55
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

What is up with Relics? The same thing happens with Wyrd Water somathetimes.

I am beginning to think whatever was wrong with tournaments might also be wrong with them. I have reviewed the code thoroughly, and there should not be anything like this happening. I mean, Gungnir has been tested thoroughly to make all misses turn into glancing blows; this is the first time I have ever seen an exception to it.

For finding this flaw, I reduce your loss and restore your Gungnir as I try to figger what the blutty 'el is wrong with the thing.... hopefully M4 will not carry over the problem.

Okay, so I find what I think is the problem, and quite frankly, is the only thing that can be the problem since relics do not account for much of the code, yet still they are acting up! What gives? Do relics hate me or just all of the members? The only way a relic can disappear mid-battle is if it is the LookingGlass, and from the looks of things, Gungnir ain't the Looking Glass.... most curious.

[Editted by MintMan on Feb 22, 2004 12:41]
wyvernofab

Member #162

Mar 2, 2004 18:51
Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

do kamats have an evasion technique? did you make it evade all attacks if succesfull?
cheese monkey
MintMan

Member #1

Mar 2, 2004 20:47
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

No, I found what the problem was. It was a strange anti-relic-evaporation problem (yes, I know what I said, and it unfortunately makes sense ).

Kamaitachi's possess no such skill.... yet. But first, let me regale a mighty tale of Kamaitachi evasion at work! Oh man, is M4 gonna be sweet with the Future evasion system in it.

In fact, it is even going to be sweeter than that. See, since there is terrain in M4, monsters may seek cover. Any monster can do that; however, Kamaitachis are going to possess the very unique ability to seek cover in plain view. You do not have to have a tree or something to hide behind. If 'Tachi is standing in an open meadow, bamf! it can vanish from sight, and the chance goes up with bad weather conditions (the highest possible bonus coming from, of course, a wind storm).
LeeTupper

Member #42

Mar 3, 2004 14:28
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Whoa! Wasn't it also the same people, with the same results, in the tale of the mad critikilling? I think that there was a Tatzel instead of the weasel, but otherwise, pretty close!
What is this arcane desert?- My current english teacher
  Do I dare ask why this looks like a potato chip?-my 7th grade english teacher, with a destroyed piece of homework
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 28, 2024 6:51 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022