Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 19:41 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Can't sign up for fourth monthly despond...

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Rook

Member #112

Jan 27, 2004 20:53
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I can't sign up. It might be because i'm partaking in Rising? But Rising will be done when this tourney starts. Or is it a glitch?
How did it feel meeting so many trainers like yourself in your travels? What was awoken inside you? I want you to hit me with it all! Now, bring it!

~ Steven: Ruby/ Sapphire version champion
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 28, 2004 19:22
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

No, it is not a glitch. The tournament does not end until midnight when it does after-tourney processing. You cannot join another tourney when it is still doing the processing.

See, the tournaments ended and began on the same day -- that is still a collision. You must join tournaments that are entirely seperated from each other. I mean, after seeing that you could not join Despond, wasn't it obvious?
wyvernofab

Member #162

Jan 30, 2004 16:02
Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

how do you get in a tourn? ive heard bout em but i can never find where to sign up
cheese monkey
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 30, 2004 20:14
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

.... um, you mean you cannot find the link on the Adoptions main page that says "Join A Tournament"?

Or how about reading the FAQ which tells you to go to the Adoptions main page and click on the link that says "Join A Tournament"?
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 19:41 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022