Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Aug 24, 2019 7:40 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Whoo! Useless tournament is under way!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Foshi

Member #158

Jan 26, 2004 21:40
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Alright! I was the first to sign up, and I worried if anyone else would sign in. But, lo and behold, a week later, some folks join me! Yah! I'll win the Emerald Scepter for sure! Hey, laugh if you want, but I'm really just in for points. I'm low on that...

Ah well. There's my two cents for ya. Yup, I'm rich of pennies...speaking of which, Sonic Heroes is AWESOME!

"Yesterday it worked.
  Today it is not working.
  Windows is like that."
  ~Haiku
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jan 26, 2004 23:08
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

BD Tourney... pennies... Sonic Heroes...
  You just gotta love the train of thought around here

Anyhoo, I believe I was gonna join that tourney, but I realized that I only had 5 XP till I turned lv 18, which was out of the limitation, so I didn't, and now I am, so there.
Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

Camo

Member #5

Jan 27, 2004 6:33
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

hmmm Sonic Heros, I remember when I didn't wanna spend my dollars on anything but games and looking at that one.... worth buying for someone who rarely buys games? Last game I bought was Soul Calibour 2, but that is relativly new I guess.

I am a big fan of Sonic, so I suppose I'd be a downy not to get it.

Got choas? what style of play is it?

I got my bass today
VinnyD

Member #9

Jan 27, 2004 7:47
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah! Soul Caliber is awesome!!!!!
  OMG, I feel the need to plant, but i just realized there are not enouhg posts to make a soulcaliber tree!
Foshi

Member #158

Jan 29, 2004 17:40

If this says anything, I rented Sonic Heroes for about a week...
  No Chao care this time, but the game style is unique-you control THREE characters at one time, switching on the fly when ya have to. (Chao aren't totally gone-Cream the Bunny travels around with her Chao, Cheese, and in some missions you must find them.) Kept me well-occupied, and I never collected all the emblems...multiplayer is a tad slower than the rest of the game, if you're interested. Fun, though. Just beware of that nasty cameraman; sometimes the camera gets stuck at odd angles, but not too often. I say, if you are a fan, go for it!
"Yesterday it worked.
  Today it is not working.
  Windows is like that."
  ~Haiku
VinnyD

Member #9

Jan 29, 2004 20:02

Lol, there's seriously a character named Cream the bunny....? Thats awesome, that reminds me of a fav. family guy quote, also about unintentional stuffings like that! I must look it up and put it exactly word for word!!!
  Damn, this is taking a long time!!!!
  You know what, Im just gonna look on my dvd's, until then ill put what i think it was.
  *UPDATE*
  okay, I have looked it up, and since i have to be so precise on all matters family guy, here it is!

Lois: You cant quit jousting Peter! The big meet is today and I....
  Peter:Did...did you just say, Big Meat???

Yep, thats what i was looking for a whole half-hour (plus another half hour gettin it out), damn family guy's vast collection of hilarious jokes!

[Editted by VinnyD on Jan 29, 2004 20:23]
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Aug 24, 2019 7:40 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2019